Biggest looser at-home challenge dvd?

Options
tabathavm
tabathavm Posts: 99 Member
Has anyone ever done this dvd with results?

Replies

• TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    5 lbs down the first week,and i only did it 3 times,.. the rest of the wk i walked cause was too sore.(cardio max w/ bob)
  • tabathavm
    Options
    Have you just recently started it:? i want to start it Monday..
  • xCarbJunkiex
    xCarbJunkiex Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if it's the exact same dvd, I googled it and they appear similar but I've done one of the biggest loser dvds that had Bob, Jillian, and then one other girl. It was done in levels Bob being #1. From what I remember is that Bob does A LOT of lunges, makes for very sore legs and Jillian does A LOT of jumping around type of activities. They do offer some modified versions for some of the moves, I enjoyed it, but never did it consecutively so I'm not sure about results. I can imagine if you stuck with it, results would come.
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I done that one before. I have quite of few of the biggest loser dvds. The at-home-challenge one(for me at least) was a bit on the easier side. this was probably I had been doing the cardio max & power scuplt dvds first. It's a good workout.
  • tabathavm
    Options
    I done that one before. I have quite of few of the biggest loser dvds. The at-home-challenge one(for me at least) was a bit on the easier side. this was probably I had been doing the cardio max & power scuplt dvds first. It's a good workout.
    Great Thanks! I will start it Mon. :):)
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I have the Biggest Loser challenge for the WII, and I also have Bob Harpers Total Body Transformatioin and his Yoga For The Warrior. I LOVE his Total Body Transformation, it's hard but it's powerful (he said in the beginning about 4 times "This is the hardest workout you will ever do!!" ) I also borrowed one from my friend, I think it may be the one you are reffering to, and I loved that too, we did it about 3-4 times a week for 2 weeks and we were feeling sore, but great also!

I need to get my motivation back to get back into them.

Good luck!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Hope you like squats and lunges because it seems like it 90% of it. I didn't care for it haha
  • Mojamabo
    Mojamabo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I lost 11 lbs with it and my energy and endurance went up so i was ready for a more challenging dvd by the end of the four weeks. Good luck with it!
  • DONYAT1
    DONYAT1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've just jojined my fitness and I have BL cardio max and power sculpt training DVD's. I'm on the first week and I did the power sculpt this morning. I went in to log my exercise and I'm not sure how I should. Any Advice??
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I've been logging all of the BL dvds as circuit training b/c they have both cardio & strength moves in the workouts.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!