Any 5'5" - 5'7" people looking to lose ~20 pounds?

Options
Hi everyone! I've been on here a little over a month and I'm looking for some more friends (preferably ones who like to comment on other people and those with open diaries so I can get some ideas).

I'm 5' 6.5" and started out wanting to lose 21 pounds - I've lost six already. :) I'm looking for friends who have similar weight loss goals to me so I can relate. :)

Yay! Feel free to add me!

Replies

• underwater77
    underwater77 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and would like to lose 10-15 lbs. Add me! :)
  • ndirish4life
    Options
    I'm 5'6. Lost my first 20 pounds already, trying to lose 6-8 more. Can we say "roadblock"? It's getting so hard! Anyway. I'm down to help motivate anytime!
  • 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    5'7 and going for another 20.. add me :)
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    5'4, but the torso of a 5'9 (my husband's torso and thighs are the same height as mine, i just have short calves.) never met a 5'4 person who torso came close to mine.

aiming for 20 - 30 lbs. we shall see, have not decided yet.

your same height as my lil' sister!
  • EllyG08
    EllyG08 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm 5'7" and want to be down 20 lbs by the end of the year. I'm halfway there. My UGW is 143-145. I log everyday (minus my week while on vacation).

Be warned I am a sugar addict (trying to get it under control) and don't deprive myself. SO my diary shows the good and the bad =)

Add me if you like :flowerforyou:
  • Salkeela
    Salkeela Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    5'5" and hope to loose 20lb slowly. Currently my diary is not on general view, but I might open it to friends......
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. I want to lose 20 pounds by 12/31/2012. My diary is open, I log on several times a day and I love to encourage my pals :smile:
  • MusicMakinSnaye
    Options
    I'm 5'6 with an UGW of at most 150 by next May (my last weigh in, I was 203). My diary is open to friends. I'm still trying to wing myself off the sugar (I have a thing for Cocoa Puffs), but yeah. Work in progress.
  • BeyFit805
    BeyFit805 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and trying to lose 22 lbs. I'm half way to my goal. ADD me!
  • Salkeela
    Salkeela Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Okay - brave now - I've opened my diary to friends.
  • francaise3
    francaise3 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am 170cm (which I guess translates to 5'5) with a goal to loose approx 7kg - 15 lbs (I am almost halfway there)! :) Will add you!
  • Rileymckee
    Options
    I am 5'7 looking to lose 30 pounds add me
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I'm a little bit taller than you wanted, 5'10" but looking to loose about 20lb...
  • jillleanne
    jillleanne Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'8" and looking to lose about 10-15 more lbs. I've already lost 10. Feel free to add me!!
  • lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You can add me although I dont fit the specs; 5'4 1/2 ; want to lose 30 lbs.
  • Jessicao33
    Jessicao33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" trying to lose 60 but first goal is 10-20 in 60/ or at lease by the end of dec..add me if u would like
  • Slimat30
    Slimat30 Posts: 142
    Options
    Hiya! I've just lost 20 lbs and I'm 5'7" so add me :drinker:
  • hajir7
    hajir7 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am 5.4 my goal was to loose 32lb, I lost 23lb already, so I have to loose 9 more, feel free to add me.
    Hajir
  • karietate
    karietate Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am 5"7,and am looking to loose anywhere between 20-25 pounds...I have my "days" I am a pizza junkie..lol...feel free to add me..:flowerforyou:
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and started out at 160 now 128 looking to loose just a tiny bit more! :)