looking for friends to share support and ideas, Im 38 y.o.

Options
38, I have about 30 lbs more to lose (Im down 30 thks to WW last year) Im a mom, 3 kids, love to cook and bake all sorts of yummy stuff... looking to have some friends here for support and encouragement. I spend too much time online, so will be here often!

Replies

• lpitcock
    lpitcock Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you would like someone to help motivate and support your weight loss. I'm 31 and a mother of one. Welcome Aboard!
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want!! I love this site and love the support network too.. Nothing motivates me more to workout than all the good jobs i get afterwards

Mark.
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I try to be as supportive as possible. I am 37 and a mother of 3 also. I am a total foodie!!
  • tmuster
    tmuster Posts: 72
    Options
    Here for support. Also have a kid and knows how hard it is to stay on track. Friend req sent
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    Hey, I have about 30 more lbs to go as well :D. I'm 34 and a mother of one....been dedicated to this lifestyle officially since January 2012!!!! Love this Life.....
  • jodie091
    Options
    H feel free to add me :)

I too have three kidslets, love to cook and am online way too much. I will offer support where I can and hope it goes both ways :)