Nexercise app?

Options
Anyone use it? What's it all about? I love MFP and am doing great with it, but heard about using both. I'd like to know more about it. Thanks!!

Replies

• brownm33
    brownm33 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • brownm33
    Options
    Anyone??
  • brownm33
    Options
    Nobody?
  • summergirl73
    summergirl73 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    looking it up lol
  • NancyTG78
    Options
    Hello brownm33! Thank you so much for your interest in Nexercise. I can certainly answer your question. Nexercise is a fitness app that motivates you to to exercise, lose weight and help you stay on track. Nexercise is different from other fitness apps because it makes exercising so much fun through friendly competition with your friends. You earn points and rewards after your workout sessions. The more friends you have, the better. You can add friends through the app, via text message, email and Facebook. I've been using Nexercise since April of this year and I've already lost more than 30 pounds. I've never looked forward to working out until I started using Nexercise. I've recommended the app to many of my friends, who've struggled with weight loss, and they are happy that I introduced them to the app. I highly recommend it! If you have any more questions about Nexercise, feel free to ask. I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. My name is Nancy. =)

For more information about Nexercise here's the app's website:

http://www.nexercise.com/
  • redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    so you have to do the workouts that the app provides? If that is the case, then I don't think that would work for me.
  • 67CamaroGirl
    67CamaroGirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Redhousecat,

Nexercise is a great app. You aren't restricted to certain activities. You can follow your normal workout routine. Nexercise awards points for the activities you do and log. You can add friends for some competition and warm awesome prizes for logging workouts. The app has a large list if activities already listed. If there is a work out that you prefer and aren't able to locate on the list, the app has an awesome support team who is open to suggestions and can add additional activities. I highly recommend you try it. The app is free and once you get started, you will love it! Also check out the chatter section. This is where other users, such as myself, connect and chat to provide competition and encouragement. I've made a great group if new supportive friends through this app! They are wonderful!
  • dbh3425
    dbh3425 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sorry, just found this thread.

I've been using Nexercise for about a month and have just started adding "friends" to increase the competition. ;). We'll see how it goes. :)
  • brownm33
    Options
    I stopped using it. I just couldn't get into it.