American men :)

Options
Me and a friend were discussing whether American men have a preference to where their girl is from.. I know it is odd.. but because we both prefer American guys.. we were wondering what preferences you have? or any fantasy of girl? European, Asian.. etc etc ... thoughts ??
no offense intended in this.. just curiosity :)

Replies

• Embooya
    Embooya Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have this " thing" for Latin women...or it just might be my big butt fetish kicking in as every Latino woman I have ever met has a luscious heiny. I guess I also dig their fiestiness especially when they get mad and cuss you out in their native tongue. Call me a weirdo but I love pissing off big butted Latin women, ha ha
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Me and a friend were discussing whether American men have a preference to where their girl is from.. I know it is odd.. but because we both prefer American guys.. we were wondering what preferences you have? or any fantasy of girl? European, Asian.. etc etc ... thoughts ??

I would say most [not to be confused with all] American men just want a girl they find pretty laying in their bed. Everything else is just "Icing on the cake" However, I think every man would like to score with at least 1 foreign chick.

Why do you guys prefer American men?
  • DanicaLisanne
    Options

I would say most [not to be confused with all] American men just want a girl they find pretty laying in their bed. Everything else is just "Icing on the cake" However, I think every man would like to score with at least 1 foreign chick.

I am totally into a mens voice... and i so love American Accent,thats it :)
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I'm not American born but I really have this thing for black girls
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    I ALWAYS prefered Texan women. Now I have been with my GF going on three years and she is from the U K. Goes to show you that it does not matter where someone is from, all that matters is who they are...
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Looks and personality are what's important to me. The nationality not so much. Although I LOVE a good Irish accent.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

what accent?? fuggedaboutit!!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options

aaaah yes, the American accent...
  • Nickstery
    Nickstery Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I will have to agree about loving latin women and their assets so to speak.

I also love the British accent because it makes everything sound smart and sexy.
  • m13sam2012
    Options
    I am an Latin American girl... and i think american men are better! I think that Latinos are more "macho" and the american men are most care and comprehensive !!

sorry latinos!! but i dont like the macho macho mennnnnnnnnnn!!

now...... volunteers?????????????:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Darcy011
    Darcy011 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Red hair for me, doesn't matter where they're from:)
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    i like latino and asian men :)
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    i like latino and asian men :)
    asian girls are into latinos?? wut??? this is news to me.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I swoon for an Austrailian accent
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    I will have to agree about loving latin women and their assets so to speak.

I also love the British accent because it makes everything sound smart and sexy.

After being with someone for a few months the accent goes away.
  • Charismasme2
    Charismasme2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Nothing better than an Irish accent...wow...so sexy!!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I love accents of any kind lol. Living in south florida is great for that. However I tend to be drawn to more hispanic men. Maybe I just like machisimo lol
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Nothing better than an Irish accent...wow...so sexy!!!

oh yes, that too!
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    I think its the tone of a voice that gets me going more so than an accent... especially if they can say things to make me melt, haha

(although I agree with the Irish accent being sexy, something about it is so damn cute!!)
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    Just so much better to me than an English guy .. my texan is perfection!