Raspberry Ketone-does it work?

Options
I heard about raspberry ketone from Dr. Oz- has anyone used this? Does it work?

Replies

• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Short answer: No, save your money.
  • rogerbosch
    rogerbosch Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I was once foolish enough to try it… Answer: No, it absolutely does not help. I wasted my money.
  • continentaldivide
    continentaldivide Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I tried them for about 4 months. I thought they did jump start my weight loss for the first month or two, but then I saw no difference so I stopped. I guess I'm just not sure either way. I noticed the price has gone up due to their popularity.
  • Sweetgurly35
    Options
    Thanks everyone, that's really helpful! Guess I'll just spend more time at the gym. I appreciate your responses!!
  • W2obx
    W2obx Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started Raspberry Ketone yesterday and there is a noticeable energy increase with the supplement as well as helps with curbing my appetite. I take them on an empty stomach and the energy boost is almost instant. Haven’t had time to notice any weight loss, but the boost in energy is worth the $14 dollars I paid. Reason I started was because I have suffered from a weight lose plateau one that no matter how few calories I eat I can’t lose weight so why not try something new. Oh yeah, I take it with L-Argenine to help with the recover y time.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Hah... my doctor got some free trials of the raspberry ketones so she gave me a 30 day supply and she tried it at the same time. It didn't do squat for either of us other provide something to chat about when walking our dogs together.
  • underwater77
    underwater77 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    stop listening to dr. oz period. if i hear one more patient say, " but dr. oz....." i may lose my ****.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    No.