Any 5'5" - 5'7" people looking to lose ~20 pounds?

Hi everyone! I've been on here a little over a month and I'm looking for some more friends (preferably ones who like to comment on other people and those with open diaries so I can get some ideas).

I'm 5' 6.5" and started out wanting to lose 21 pounds - I've lost six already. :) I'm looking for friends who have similar weight loss goals to me so I can relate. :)

Yay! Feel free to add me!

Replies

• underwater77
    underwater77 Posts: 331 Member
    I am 5'4 and would like to lose 10-15 lbs. Add me! :)
  • I'm 5'6. Lost my first 20 pounds already, trying to lose 6-8 more. Can we say "roadblock"? It's getting so hard! Anyway. I'm down to help motivate anytime!
  • 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    5'7 and going for another 20.. add me :)
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    5'4, but the torso of a 5'9 (my husband's torso and thighs are the same height as mine, i just have short calves.) never met a 5'4 person who torso came close to mine.

aiming for 20 - 30 lbs. we shall see, have not decided yet.

your same height as my lil' sister!
  • EllyG08
    EllyG08 Posts: 194 Member
    Hello. I'm 5'7" and want to be down 20 lbs by the end of the year. I'm halfway there. My UGW is 143-145. I log everyday (minus my week while on vacation).

Be warned I am a sugar addict (trying to get it under control) and don't deprive myself. SO my diary shows the good and the bad =)

Add me if you like :flowerforyou:
  • Salkeela
    Salkeela Posts: 367 Member
    5'5" and hope to loose 20lb slowly. Currently my diary is not on general view, but I might open it to friends......
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    I just sent you a friend request. I want to lose 20 pounds by 12/31/2012. My diary is open, I log on several times a day and I love to encourage my pals :smile:
  • I'm 5'6 with an UGW of at most 150 by next May (my last weigh in, I was 203). My diary is open to friends. I'm still trying to wing myself off the sugar (I have a thing for Cocoa Puffs), but yeah. Work in progress.
  • BeyFit805
    BeyFit805 Posts: 15 Member
    I'm 5'7 and trying to lose 22 lbs. I'm half way to my goal. ADD me!
  • Salkeela
    Salkeela Posts: 367 Member
    Okay - brave now - I've opened my diary to friends.
  • francaise3
    francaise3 Posts: 89 Member
    I am 170cm (which I guess translates to 5'5) with a goal to loose approx 7kg - 15 lbs (I am almost halfway there)! :) Will add you!
  • I am 5'7 looking to lose 30 pounds add me
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    I'm a little bit taller than you wanted, 5'10" but looking to loose about 20lb...
  • jillleanne
    jillleanne Posts: 72 Member
    Hey! I'm 5'8" and looking to lose about 10-15 more lbs. I've already lost 10. Feel free to add me!!
  • lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    You can add me although I dont fit the specs; 5'4 1/2 ; want to lose 30 lbs.
  • Jessicao33
    Jessicao33 Posts: 189 Member
    I am 5'7" trying to lose 60 but first goal is 10-20 in 60/ or at lease by the end of dec..add me if u would like
  • Slimat30
    Slimat30 Posts: 142
    Hiya! I've just lost 20 lbs and I'm 5'7" so add me :drinker:
  • hajir7
    hajir7 Posts: 53 Member
    I am 5.4 my goal was to loose 32lb, I lost 23lb already, so I have to loose 9 more, feel free to add me.
    Hajir
  • karietate
    karietate Posts: 39 Member
    Hi there! I am 5"7,and am looking to loose anywhere between 20-25 pounds...I have my "days" I am a pizza junkie..lol...feel free to add me..:flowerforyou:
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    I'm 5'7" and started out at 160 now 128 looking to loose just a tiny bit more! :)
  • _danjo_
    _danjo_ Posts: 134 Member
    I'm a little shorter than you (5'4") but with the same weight goal and also in need of friends--add me please!!
  • I'm 5'6 and looking to lose 20 - 30 pounds. Feel free to add me :)
  • alison2429
    alison2429 Posts: 236 Member
    Hello. I'm 5'7" and want to be down 20 lbs by the end of the year. I'm halfway there. My UGW is 143-145. I log everyday (minus my week while on vacation).

Be warned I am a sugar addict (trying to get it under control) and don't deprive myself. SO my diary shows the good and the bad =)

Add me if you like :flowerforyou:

I'm a sugar addict too - I admire your honesty. I'd like to lose at least 14 by Christmas and I am 5ft 11 and a half!
  • Hi, i'm 5'8 looking to lose 29lbs.

Feel free to add me :)
  • Hi! i gained 70 pounds in my pregnancy.. usually 130ish but now im at 168- 4 months after delivery. I was thin most of my life. I'm 5'6.5 as well. I would like some friends for some encouragement cause this is to hard!! lol
  • DoxieLove10612
    DoxieLove10612 Posts: 145 Member
    Hello All! I am 5'5 and looking to lose about 20-30 lbs. Please feel free to add me. We can all use encouragement and people to ask for insight.
  • MacrosGirl
    MacrosGirl Posts: 8 Member
    Hello,

You should join my group, starting Nov 1 - it's all about eating right, motivation, accountability, exercise, etc, etc. It is for any one looking to maintain their weight to weight loss of how ever much they need!!! It's going to be a great group.
  • I'm 5'7 and 165 lbs...looking to get down to about 145 :)
  • I am 5'5 looking to lose 20. Add me
  • 4EverFit2B
    4EverFit2B Posts: 19 Member
    I am 5'6" 1/2 and could definitely use some support and encouragement. i am certain that dieting with others would really help me. I have a goal of also losing 20 pounds. It seemed to have come from nowhere! Well..not really...I really got lazy over these past couple of years. Please feel free to ADD ME!! I would love to share stories and motivation! :happy: