Katy, Kesha, and Gaga make my ears bleed..you

Options
Charlie003
Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
When these three are played, I need to change station or I get an uncontrollable edge to drive full speed into a telephone post.

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Thats how I feel about Beiber and Taylor swift
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Lady Gaga can actually sing really good, but her music is not that great.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I think there is various music that will make someone's ears bleed.

I like most of their stuff
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options

I do too. But country music makes me want to hang myself with my own intestines.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options

Agreed. Especially Taylor Swift. She sounds like she's gasping for air.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    "I HATE THIS YOUTHS TECHNO MUSIC" Said the Disco loving previous generation

funny-Dave-Grohl-quote-music.jpg
  • VCI1985
    VCI1985 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    When these three are played, I need to change station or I get an uncontrollable edge to drive full speed into a telephone post.

Finally someone who shares my sentiment!! HATE THEM ALL! Bad Music and even worse fashion.It's a shame so many young girls look up to them.
  • knw32183
    Options
    YES!!! Kesha looks like if you touched her, she'd be sticky :sick:
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Gaga makes my eyes and stomach bleed
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Then don't listen to them? Not everyone likes the same type of music, you know.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Gaga. :heart:
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options

I do too. But country music makes me want to hang myself with my own intestines.

omg :laugh:
  • JLand918
    JLand918 Posts: 156
    Options
    For me its Bieber,LMFAO,Nicki Minaj and Carly Rae whatever her damn name is.
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    YES!!! Kesha looks like if you touched her, she'd be sticky :sick:

Hahahah!! TRUE.THAT!
  • suenix24
    suenix24 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    music.jpg
  • BrownEyedGrrl
    Options

I agree! The problem is not that they can't sing well, it's that their music has no soul. Most pop music nowadays has no soul. Most of it is just mind numbing crap! lol
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Ha-ha, my hubby likes anything with a chicks voice. He is kinda girl crazy I guess. He likes Katy Perry...huge crush. He and my fam claim I look like her, so that fuels him i think. He listens to more pop than me. He also LOVES METAL. I am growing out of it myself, (I used to be date band dudes, mostly metal, in teen years and am just now getting out of mainstream pop) & he is seven years younger than me, I suspect he will eventually too. Like that South park eps where Stan turns ten and hates the tweens music.

Kesha and Gaga.... Oh my. Too much there to work with. Skipping over them.

Even hubby won't touch that mess.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Then don't listen to them? Not everyone likes the same type of music, you know.

Agreed. I personally donot like these ladies also but I do believe that anyone should feel free to listen to anything they want. Judging somebodys taste in music is not the right thing to do considering that most genres of music came out being hated by the previously popular genres
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    One of my favourite radio DJ's was talking to the radio's financial aid guy and they were talking about Lady Gaga and how she is continuing the shock factor with her costumes and live performances. You know, like Bon Jovi, Marilyn Manson, etc etc.

Then they were talking about what someone could possibly do next for the shock factor. Everything has been done.

Then the DJ suggested that someone should write good music again. That would be a shock.
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Taylor Swift makes me want to kick puppies.... and I really, really love puppies! :noway: