This is my first day here

Options
My daughter told me about myfitnesspal and i am impressed with what I have seen so far. I have been doing zumba
for about 4 months now and I have lost 38 lbs which I'm very happy about. I have become addicted with
Zumba but right now I am working on toning up my body and learning to eat healthier. I wish everyone out
there the very best trust me i know its hard to loose weight. I'm very grateful I found this tool to help me
and if anyone has any suggestions on how to loose weight without hurting my body I am up for listening
to any knowledge out there. Good luck everyone

Replies

• tpt1950
    tpt1950 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    1616707b17pgkzlmt_zps54f66395.gif
    You have made the right step in joining MFP. It's the perfect place to be accountable and get motivated!
    Remember to take baby steps even if it means taking it day by day or meal by meal - you can do this!
    We all need support and encouragment on this journey - please feel free to add me if you like.
    Good luck on reaching your health fitness goal!
  • Limbo2012
    Limbo2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss! MFP is an excellent tool for working out healthy meals as you will discover by trial and error in your food diaries. Adding friends is a sure way of staying disciplined too! Good luck! :)
  • Heather4275
    Heather4275 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss so far, well done!!! :)
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. :happy:
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Congrats on your loss & continued success with your goals! Your in a good place where you will tons of info & pals to help you along the way. Add me if you'd like :flowerforyou:
  • ssmlnmcjm
    Options
    Welcome!! I havent been on here long either, going on about 2 weeks. I love it!! Feel Free to add me if you like!!
  • rebelq
    rebelq Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Good for you, and welcome! Its a wonderful resource for recipes, experiences and questions. The big thing is logging everything, even the small stuff, and it works! SO encouraging at the end of every day, "If every day were like today, in 5 weeks you will weigh:...", ( Some great weight you'd really like to weigh!) It really keeps me going!!
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    welcome!! its a great site and very convenient..hope all goes well and good luck with your weight loss journey...feel free to add me as a friend
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Best of luck on your journey!
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I am glad you listened to your daughter and joined the crew here at MFP. Best wishes to you on your weight loss journey. Much success!!!
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME to MFP.. You have choosen a great site to do your journey with.. This site is very supportive and motivational.. Read the forums and readn coment on post.. Add friends.. Hope you will enjoy the site. We are all here for the same reason.Anyone can Add me if you wish..:drinker:
  • dragonflyz76
    Options
    Welcome!!! (:
  • hendinerik
    hendinerik Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Good on you for the work you've already done! Take advantage of the social network here to get a support system. It makes all the difference.
  • Tryinonemoretime
    Tryinonemoretime Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I started on MFP yesterday! It is a very nice site and I learned about it from my daughter also! I even downloaded it to my phone so I don't have to carry a steno pad to keep track of my food. I actually started this diet on 9/17 at 253 and I am down to 242.5. I hope to meet people that can encourage me and I hope I can also be an inspiration to somone else! Good luck to us all!
  • Suzyqall72
    Options
    Welcome. I came back to MFP after being on Weight Watchers for awhile. WW is a good program, but I like the flexibility here, and the community is great, too. Good luck!
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is a good site because of what was said above -- flexibility. If you want lots community, friend up with people. If you just want a way to log your food and exercise, it is here. I'm just glad it is FREE.