50 Pounds to Lose...

Options
Hello,
This is my first week using MFP. A few people I know are doing weight watchers, and they are having major success. This has finally motivated me to get my act together, pay attention to what I'm eating, and develop a more structured workout routine. I tried to do the P90x workout...but I think I need to build up my strength before I jump into that, so I downgraded to the Slim in 6 program. I also do about an hour of cardio at the gym at least 4 times a week.

I'm a 27 year old female, 5 "3 and weigh in at about 180 ibs, I would really like to get to know some people on here that are attempting to lose weight or who have succeeded. I really believe that knowing and communicating with people who are going through the same issues as far as weight loss will help me be accountable.

Brittany

Replies

• Taking_it_off
    Options
    You just have to be consistant. Be positive and set goals
  • shushuwafflez
    shushuwafflez Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    looks like I'm back again! I've had some medical problems to get under control, and I finally got this! Now whenever I follow my goals here, I'm actually able to keep up and see results! JOY!!!!
  • Epiphany88
    Options
    Hello!

I have fifty pounds to lose as well! :) However, I'm 5'7" almost 5'8". Heehee.. I've been trying to lose weight for awhile, found this site, strayed away, but now I'm back and determined to change!

We got this!

Feel free to add me if you'd like. :smile: