The names Danielle

Options
Hi there, How are you all. I hope your all doing a good job with your weight loss. I guess its embarrassing but my original weight ( the biggest ive ever been) was 428lbs that was about 5 years ago. I currently weigh in at 357lbs last night was 359? yay 2 pounds in a day lmao wouldnt that be great ? I guess i have a few questions. Has any one used any dietary supplements? Okay i have a hard time buying clothes because my waste is smaller in pants size but i carry my weight in my butt and thighs. Is there anything like exercise i could do to help that area. i do have a belly but it small compared to butt and thighs. Im a stay at home mom wentr from working full time until april of this year my weight in april was 346lbs is that a huge amount to gain in 6 months ? 11lbs or so. This time last year i was 380lbs.

Replies

• GuybrushThreepw00d
    GuybrushThreepw00d Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    As far as dietary supplements go, lots of people use whey protein to easily keep their protein number high. Am hoping you don't mean meal replacement, which I know nothing about.
    Walking/running would be the best place to start to shift the weight, It'll come off where it comes off, but as a woman butt/thighs are often the last place.
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    If you mean diet pills/aids, most are a waste of money. Eating clean, giving up sodas, and keeping moving will make more of a difference.
  • brotherloogie
    Options
    i haven't tried the dietary supplements. however you could try zumba fitness. it works more of the lower parts of the body. i just started zumba and have been enjoying it. i will say though if you decide to try it take it slow. lol. i kinda didn't realize how much i did the first two days until today. i was definitely sore. i hope this helps you.
  • katierrt
    katierrt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    never tried diet pills, only eating fruits, veggies, some meats and fish. work out 6 days a week with elliptical and work out videos.