Apologies to Hubby

Options
Oh Lordie lol my apologies to hubby but this morning I was a real B****h. Extra moody, crying, frustrated, he should understand and know how I feel lol the whole nine yards lol and all because I was hungry, knew my options, analyzed everything and came up empty on what to have for breakfast. Not that there is nothing here, I just don't know what to have, and damn it he should have known, gotten up and made something for me that was exactly what I wanted (without me telling him) and my world would have been perfect :). Instead we argued, not his fault, and I just got angrier by the second because he just doesn't understand (dramatic eye roll). Well just threw together some crushed pineapple and protein powder and ate it with extreme prejudice lol and guess what, I feel so much better, now I can plan for the rest of the day. Hubby was right after all (damn lol)

Replies

• stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    [snip]...and ate it with extreme prejudice...

hahaha :) glad youre feeling better
  • mylove0mylife
    Options
    My husband didn't read the wife manual either! He should know he needed to learn how to read my mind when we got married, lol!

The same thing happens to me and my husband, got to love them for sticking with us through our crazy!
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Oh Lordie lol my apologies to hubby but this morning I was a real B****h. Extra moody, crying, frustrated, he should understand and know how I feel lol the whole nine yards lol and all because I was hungry, knew my options, analyzed everything and came up empty on what to have for breakfast. Not that there is nothing here, I just don't know what to have, and damn it he should have known, gotten up and made something for me that was exactly what I wanted (without me telling him) and my world would have been perfect :). Instead we argued, not his fault, and I just got angrier by the second because he just doesn't understand (dramatic eye roll). Well just threw together some crushed pineapple and protein powder and ate it with extreme prejudice lol and guess what, I feel so much better, now I can plan for the rest of the day. Hubby was right after all (damn lol)

Don't apologize here, apologize to him.
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Hope you apologized to him too! Glad your day is going better.
  • sunnygal_111
    sunnygal_111 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Already apologized to him even before writing this, he's always first priority, just showing how unreasonable we can be sometimes :)
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Already apologized to him even before writing this, he's always first priority, just showing how unreasonable we can be sometimes :)

That's good.

Spouses are often both unreasonable, how you manage that as a couple and individuals is what's important.
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: It's good to let it all out on here but make sure you apoligies to him and make it up to him.. He loves you and is trying to understand.. :drinker:
  • sunnygal_111
    Options
    I agree, and I'm good at realizing when I'm in the wrong, and don't mind admitting it, but he's a gem to put up with my crap lol
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    haha, when i'm crabby mine either feeds me or puts me to bed, lol, he just knows i get that way when i'm hungry or tired
  • johned63
    johned63 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    My husband didn't read the wife manual either! He should know he needed to learn how to read my mind when we got married, lol!

The same thing happens to me and my husband, got to love them for sticking with us through our crazy!

Wait ... what? Where do I get that manual?
  • mylove0mylife
    Options
    Each wife has a separate manual, and the catch is you have to know how to read your wives mind before you can actually read their manual. Catch 22, I know.
  • fay_pigu
    fay_pigu Posts: 125 Member
    Options

1) She's right, even if facts are not on her side.
    2) If there's two options it's the more expensive one.
    3) No those trousers/dress/whatever don't make her look fat.
    4) She's still right, if you ever make the mistake of showing this is not the case, you only do it once.
    5) If possible get to the stage where gifts can be in the form of cash (or being in shop to buy cloths/handbags/shoes). If not possible and you're forced to attempt to buy a present on your own (as some sort of test or because you transgressed one of the above rules), leave receipt in an accessible place to help with refunds/show how much you care. Note: if you're unsure about present, it's right when you see the price and you forget to breath for 5-10 seconds and blinking takes conscious thought.
    6) If in doubt "I Love you" / "you're beautiful" / "I think it's because she's jealous of you" are normally a safe bets.

Hope this helps.

PS really she's right just drop it.
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options

/\ i love this =)
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Glad you atee and are feeling beter! Fruit and protein help me, too.

My husband puts up with a lot of crazy. like when I staged a crime scene in the house with caution tape and everything (for the kids- we homeschool- what better way to do science class then have a fellow mom pretend to lie dead on the floor with fake blood and vinyl cling bullet holes int he wondow, and DO NOT CROSS: CRIME SCENE tape courdoning off the enterances to the house)

or when I got a cow heart from a friend so we could cut it open....

or singing loudly at the top of the stairs whre it echos- everytime I go up or down. every..time..

Or dressing crazy and dragging him to gaming conventions ( he does have fun, just won;t dress the part.)

and I used to be super grumpy/moody thanks to the hypoglycemia- I am doingmuch better.

then there is the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and my latent virus- which make me 'appear' lazy.

right now i am mad that he is who he is- an Absent Minded Engineer Brain. I will get over it.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options

1) She's right, even if facts are not on her side.
    2) If there's two options it's the more expensive one.
    3) No those trousers/dress/whatever don't make her look fat.
    4) She's still right, if you ever make the mistake of showing this is not the case, you only do it once.
    5) If possible get to the stage where gifts can be in the form of cash (or being in shop to buy cloths/handbags/shoes). If not possible and you're forced to attempt to buy a present on your own (as some sort of test or because you transgressed one of the above rules), leave receipt in an accessible place to help with refunds/show how much you care. Note: if you're unsure about present, it's right when you see the price and you forget to breath for 5-10 seconds and blinking takes conscious thought.
    6) If in doubt "I Love you" / "you're beautiful" / "I think it's because she's jealous of you" are normally a safe bets.

Hope this helps.

PS really she's right just drop it.

THIS! well 90% of it :)
  • sunnygal_111
    Options
    You should toss that manual because it's the wrong one, it's the crazy ones that make life interesting, and making up is so much fun!!! :)
  • sunnygal_111
    Options
    You should toss that manual because it's the wrong one, it's the crazy ones that make life interesting, and making up is so much fun!!! :)

The manual where she's always right, that's the one that ensures a long happy and satisfying life lol
  • Ronunderwood
    Ronunderwood Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    ROFL....Now that was funny....... Thanks
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    oohh.. you were hangry.

Happens to the best of us!
  • sunnygal_111
    Options