Hello ......

Hello, i am new here, joined yesterday ...... yes, joined on a Friday ! I am hoping this is a good omen as all my previous attempts at weight loss have started on a MONDAY !! haha
I would love some friends to chat to on my journey to a 30lb slimmer me x x :smile:

Replies

• lewshetland
    lewshetland Posts: 52 Member
    Hi.I am new to online chat and would love some friends to chat and share the journey with. I will send a friend request.
  • Hi everyone,
    I am new here as well, I signed up awhile back, but could not take advantage of this site due to being busy and dealing w/ home and daughter. So I am starting to focus on me now. I was recently diagnose with Type 2 diabetes, so I am trying to keep up with the exercising and eating right. So excited to be on this website, lets all keep up the good fight!!
  • QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish:) I have been here just under a month, after starting my lifestyle chane on August. I love MFP!
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 884 Member
    Hello everyone!! Welcome! I have been on here since January 5! I have lost 35 pounds. I was up to 44 pounds weight loss by summer then gained a little back. I am getting back full force now that I am done with school.
    I have never lost this much weight without a diet. I am really trying to make a better lifestyle for myself. I have gotten the exercise down, Struggling with the food still. Getting somewhat better though.
    Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • ld1031
    ld1031 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello I'm new here just joined about two weeks ago. Heard about mfp from a friend, so I'm hoping this will help me on my weight loss journey. Looking forward to meeting new people and hearing about there weight loss success. :)
  • I'm new here, too. Just started this week. Feel free to add me. If history is any indicator, I'm gonna need some real help staying motivated about a week from now! :)