Frumpy mummy looking for supportive friends

Options
Hi there everyone as the title says I'm looking for some super supportive friends to help me with my post pregnancy weight loss.

I've previously lost 21lb with mfp then I got pregnant & gained it all back plus a bit more :(
I'm really struggling to get going again & could really do with some friends who are in the same boat or at least can make me accountable each day. I'm dealing with PND which doesn't help as I am an emotional eater. I'm looking to lose 50lb in total with a goal of 15lb for Xmas. I promise to be a good friend, to be your cheerleader & your conscience

Replies

• VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Hey! Congrats on the baby! :)
  • mylove0mylife
    Options
    Your baby looks so cute! You can lose the weight, it's going to be hard, but it'll be worth it!
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    same here! Had twins gained 50lbs now I have to lose it!
  • jemmasizzy
    Options
    two babies in two years:(
    now i have to get rid .
    lol
    XJX
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling of frumpy. After my second child I was still 40 lbs overweight and 7 years older than I was after my first child. My sister - in- law turned my on to this site and I love it. Your baby is beautiful and I am sure all consuming but try to remember you need to take care of yourself so you can take better care of your baby. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck!
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Mommy! It's been a while since I had my babies, but I understand what you're going through. Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • JDwashere
    JDwashere Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, post pregnancy weight is why I joined this site. I gained 65 pounds and I have celiac disease, so it was not like I ate a lot of junk food. It was because I had too much amniotic fluid and actually lost 45 pounds very quickly but now it is like the scale wants to only go up no matter what I do, it is very depressing :sad: I hope this site helps and you can add me also if you want.
  • Hollydawncole
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Baby weight is hard to lose, it killed my once-high-metabolism :( now i have to really work to get my body back! I need motivation too, ill help you out as well! MFP had really helped me, because motivation is KEY to weight loss, and i have ALWAYS lacked motivation
  • jessnay
    Options
    I'm in the same boat and am having a hard time being motivated and actually sticking to it. I know we can a do it though! Keep working at it and remember it takes time! My problem is that I want results now, but it will happen in time!