30 lbs to lose - new friends needed

Options
Hi guys

i am Karen, 31yo, looking to lose 30 lbs steadily over the next 20-30 weeks (assuming i lose 1-15 lbs a week)

I would like to have support from those in a similar boat to me, or those who are in great shape to inspire me.

Replies

• sweetkeys
    sweetkeys Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'd be honored to share the journey - add me if you'd like!
  • Hi, I am 35 and would like to lose about 35 more pounds. You can add me if you would like!
    :happy:
  • Kashton2011
    Kashton2011 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm just under 220 at the mo and my aim is to get below 200!
  • steve_crowther
    steve_crowther Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    HI,

Add me if you like. This MFP thing seems to be working for me, and it is the support of others here who make the difference.

Good luck!

Steve
  • santon53
    santon53 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My goal is also to lose 30 lbs. I just started one week ago.....its going to be a long journey. Good luck and add me to your friend list.

Sandy
  • kas2113
    kas2113 Posts: 24
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 30 more pounds to lose also. We can motivate each other!
  • Kkleo2102
    Options
    Hey I just started on this site and I have way more than 30 pounds to lose. Add me if you want. :)
  • shelbyarod
    Options
    :smile: My initial goal was to lose 30lbs as well...as of right now I have 25lbs to go! Feel free to add me if you want to help each other stay motivated!
  • dadof2boyz
    dadof2boyz Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi Karen,

I'm Dave. Started my journey back in January, fell off the rails for a while, and picked back up again in July. Have found some incredible friends on MFP, and try my best to provide as much support and motivation for my friends and ask the same in return. If you feel we have similar goals, feel free to friend me. I have 40lbs remaining to what was originally a 70lb goal. :-)

Cheers!
    Dave
  • zombrie1313
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 30 as well friends to help me stay motivated would help
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking to lose at least 20 more lbs., if not 30. Good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • SpiritRockBernie
    Options
    feel free to add me for extra encouragement! And this goes for anyone else for that matter!
  • vodkaflipflop
    vodkaflipflop Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to do pretty much the same... FR sent! :)
  • mustlog1978
    mustlog1978 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me please :)
  • marshy1976
    Options
    Hi im new here im 35 dad to 3 divorced im aiming to lose 28 lbs ive lost half of it , then i want to gain some muscle. Feel free to add me and we can support each other.
  • knw32183
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. 30ish pounds to go:) I'm on everyday, but I keep weird hours so sometimes my support ends up being a bit belated :blushing:
  • 1MissMiles
    Options
    I'm in!! Please add me.
  • fnm101
    fnm101 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi! I lost 15 and have about 15 more to go! I'm a 29 y.o. active woman. Feel free to add me!

I try to support all of my MFP who post regularly; if you post (exercise, food, comments...), you'll receive support!

Best wishes on your journey!
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Hello there, prior to coming on here I lost 32lbs. Just 11 more to go. Feel free to add me.

All the best.
  • KatGalr
    KatGalr Posts: 66
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! :) 75lbs lost so far! Don't be shy to send a message either! :)