PB2

Options
Has anyone tried PB2? Any thoughts or opinions?

Replies

• happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Don't care for the regular flavor much, but it's ok IN things. The Chocolate one, I can eat just the way it is.

Yummy
  • Swethington00
    Options
    The original flavor is not so good on it's own?
  • NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I think the flavor is really good. Definitely tastes like peanut butter. However, the it can be difficult to get the constancy correct. The end product is always delicious, but a lot of times I accidentally make it too runny and its not quite the same as peanut butter (but still utterly delicious).

I agree with happyfeetrebe, I like it better as an ingredient IN things. I definitely reccomend it.
  • fckingsav
    fckingsav Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've tried it on sandwiches and in shakes and it's a perfect alternative for a peanut butter lover.
  • shm1289
    shm1289 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I don't like it at all by itself, it's very bland. However, I've used it in recipes (peanut butter pie, cookies, etc) and I can't tell a difference! I highly recommend it for cooking/baking and for smoothies.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I LOVE PB2 in my protein shakes and oatmeal. It's a staple in my house.
  • melbellkid
    Options
    I love love love the chocolate kind...especially on sliced bananas!
  • MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I ordered some a few days ago and I am really excited to try it! I love all of the ideas that everyone has! I never thought of putting it in oatmeal.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Anyone in Australia been able to get this yet? I want some!

Edited to say I found some online!!!!
  • Katmiller73
    Katmiller73 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    put the plain pb2 in my slim fast shake with frozen bananas
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I like it in my oatmeal or making a sandwich or on apples, but by it's self, not so good
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options

where did you find it and how much was it? I bought some off eBay a few days ago and it better be good because it was $22!!
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    you can get it from vitacost.com

Have you heard about Vitacost.com?
    They have over 30,000 health and wellness products, including vitamins, supplements, herbs, personal care products, organic foods and more; and it's all way cheaper than the health food store!
    If you decide to check it out, please register through my link so we can both get a $10 off coupon!

Vitacost.com Rewards
    Vitacost.com
    Check out Vitacost.com, my favorite place to buy all of my health and wellness products at great prices! Register through this link and we'll both get a $10 off coupon!

http://www.vitacost.com/Referee?wlsrc=rsReferral&ReferralCode=3620278
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    i love it, but i just put it in yogurt and stuff, i never make peanut butter out of it

its yummy!!
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I have both the original and the chocolate.. it's delicious in shakes and mixed in oatmeal !! Also mixed w greek yogurt as a fruit dip
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options

where did you find it and how much was it? I bought some off eBay a few days ago and it better be good because it was $22!!

http://www.amazon.com/PB2-Powdered-Peanut-Butter/dp/B002GJ9JWS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1349569445&sr=8-3&keywords=pb2

$2.50 plus shipping
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    pb2.jpg

I LOVE PB2, I eat this everyday. It helps so much as regular peanut butter is so high in calories. But to be honest i really do not care for it mixed as peanut butter, I use it in milkshakes and in my oatmeal daily. I have a constant order and would freak if I ran out.
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I eat it every day for breakfast.
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I like PB2 on apples, in smoothies and in my oatmeal. I also really like the Chocolate PB2
  • erinn83bis
    Options
    I love it! I smash up a ripe banana and mix it into that to put on stuff. I've also put it in baked goods (cupcakes, cookies, frosting) and it is very good. I like both the original and the chocolate.