TurboFire?

Options
Has anybody did TurboFire? What were your results at the end. Im just looking at the videos and it looks fun. The only thing is she does not demonstrate the exercise so its like you have to just catch on. Is it confusing? Im really want to know your results though because Im sure I can catch on.

Replies

• Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Oh yes LOVE turbofire, I am still in the middle of doing it. It's so fun and she says some encouraging things, to keep you moving. When you are new to the program there is a break down of everything called "new to class" she walks you through it then you don't do it once you get the hang of it. So far I have just lost inches and one pants size. If you deside to get it look up groups. There is always someone starting the program lots of luck. I think you'll be happy with the program, it will kick your butt. :laugh: :laugh:
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I love all Chalene's workouts. She is also very inspirational. It is a very good workout for sure.!! xx
  • Texnyqueen
    Texnyqueen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    TurboFire is AWESOME. I started with TurboJam and take the live version at my gym. As a gift to myself, I upgraded and got TurboFire last year. Like Vini mentioned, there is a "new to class" segment which teaches you the correct moves but since these are vids, you can always rewind and do the moves over (plus burn extra calories).

Someone once told me the plyos are even harder than P90X. I've never done P90X so I can't compare.

Whats great about TF is that Chalene has a low impact person on stage next to her and there are always shots of the "crowd" doing the video in various stages (high impact to low impact) so you will fit right in.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I love Turbofire. I'm currently doing it with CLX as a hybrid.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I love TurboFire. It's so upbeat and doesn't feel like a strenuous workout even though you burn calories like crazy!
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I tried P90X and didn't like it enough to stick with it. I really can't stand Tony. I always had to put him on silent. But Texnyqueen TF is Alot harder then his plyo. My hubby even said so and he loves P90x :laugh: Oh and I Loved the hybrid schudle too. when I complete this round I am doing it agian. I enjoy lifing weights more then the band.
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I love turbofire!!! It is so much fun and you burn so many calories! YES, get it!
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I have Turbo Fire and I love it! I never really have to talk myself into doing the workout. I look forward to it! It's not hard to catch on, and once you do, it is so much fun! Doesn't feel like a workout, but I am just dripping with sweat when I am done. I am still in the middle of it, so can't give you results yet, but WELL WORTH THE MONEY!
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    I get fired up with this workout! love the music and have lost inches especially with the ones with HIIT. You will definitely burn alot of calories!!!! Definitely worth the money!
  • kini324
    kini324 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Just another vote for awesome! I love her and her work outs. I'm doing a turbofire/P90X hybrid to lose my last ten lbs!
  • MeganRhea_x
    MeganRhea_x Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Love TurboFire!!! I did the full program but stopped at 18 weeks instead of 20. I know I only had two weeks to go by after 18 weeks I was ready to move on to something else. I lost about 10lbs and 11 inches during the time. It is a lot of fun, the moves are great and the music is awesome. I didn't dread working out like I have done in the past. The strength training videos are great too! I would recommend the program to anyone :)

Edit: about catching on to her moves.. she does go fast but if you start with the fire starter classes then you get a little extra practice. As long as you're moving and trying you will catch on! After a couple weeks you'll know all the moves.
  • RagenGBrown
    Options
    Turbofire is awesome!!! I'm doing it now!! They have new to class options on the dvds that break down the moves. It will take a bit to catch on, but by week 2 I was pretty familiar with it. It's a great workout and you'll get an awesome burn!!
  • dilan0620
    Options
    TurboFire is awesome, totally worth it! Never gets boring! If you want more info just message me! :-)
  • meglet175
    Options
    My secret to doing Turbo Fire is to crank up the surround sound (a subwoofer is a MUST) and pretend I'm dancing at a club. I love it! I have been doing TF and Turbo Jam for years and I keep coming back - they don't bore me like other DVDs. TF is truly challenging, and I love the HIIT workouts, toning, stretch, and yoga segments. HIGHLY recommend!