Staying on track

Options
What helps you stay on track the most ?
Is it easier to take a lunch to work so you know what you will be having everyday instead of drive thru ??

Replies

• MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    What really helps me is pre logging and planning ahead as much as posssible. I try to bring food but where I work I have a healthy cafeteria but i still preplan what im going to eat since i know what will consistently be there. I find if I prelog then it takes more effort to redo my diary than it does to just eat the food i planned on eating! good luck!
  • musicalboats
    Options
    It's always easier to bring your own lunch... especially when your town doesn't have a drive thru... lol...
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Usually pre-logging that way I can plan ahead. Also I'm almost always at work for the whole day so I bring all my food with me that way I'm stuck with the options I picked out anyways. I usually find myself doing my worst when I'm stuck at home for a long time. LOL
  • karabff
    karabff Posts: 98
    Options
    Pre-planning- I did not do it as first but my girlfriend has been doing it for quit awhile now ( & she has lost 108 pds) so now I plan all my meals out for the week so I stay within my cals an everything else-I also include my workout routines-I have found it much easier (though planning them can be a pain :) & if i know I am going out I plan that on the menu to-other wise I pack my food around-hope this helps
  • ZombieSidwell
    Options
    I usually try to plan ahead. I also try to pack my lunch most days. There's not alot of healthy choices in my town.
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I pack my lunch every day Mon - Fri . . . haven't bought lunch during the week since I started on mfp - week 10 for me now xx