New to this but need motivation and support.

Options
I am a mom of a 4 year old and a 2 year old. I have started seriously working out and keeping track of my calories, but I do not want to quit. I need all the support I can get.

Replies

• Mrs_Chops
    Mrs_Chops Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!
  • eljosue69
    Options
    Add me. 15 days in a row logging in and counting feels great to know one can do it!
  • cushydays
    Options
    Hi,

I have been using myfitness pal on and off for a few years now but have never used the community. I really need community to keep me accountable and have others to help keep me motivated. I would love to follow and support you in your journey. I have just made a friend request.
    :)
  • LewisShep
    LewisShep Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey bro Im proud of you. the only friend i have on here is you so, I need your support.
  • LewisShep
    LewisShep Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you as well
  • mexicalinina
    mexicalinina Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome . . . you add me!
  • EmmaJade706
    EmmaJade706 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You can add me...we can help each other.
  • redlibby
    Options
    Hi,
    I just joined today so add me if you want and we can keep the motivation up!
    Libby
  • bigsparkles
    Options
    Happy to be part of your MFP motivation (and it will help me too!)
  • rwalston86
    rwalston86 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and a mom as well. I've gotten really serious about eating right and working out. I'll add you! =)
  • sladams8
    sladams8 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi There!!!
    It sounds like we have alot in common!! Im also a Mum of 2 and joined the gym about 6 weeks ago. Im sticking to a 1200 calorie diet and try to burn a minimum of 550 calories per day. So far i've lost 6kg in 5 weeks and striving for another 6 by christmas!!

MFP is the first diet regime that ive ever stuck to longer than a few days and seem to have developed a bit of an obsession for the gym!!!

Just found these forums tonight and looking forward to getting continual motivation out of it aswell as sharing what ive learned with others!
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    I have been using this site for awhile, so far have lost over 60lbs
    Add me if you like.
  • Hibbba
    Hibbba Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm new too please add me as well. i need all your support. :)