100lbs lost in 11 Months

Options

Replies

• _Punjab
    _Punjab Posts: 67
    Options
    Holy WOW!!! Congratulations!!!! You look fantastic! Great job!
  • sonyalbruno
    sonyalbruno Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Nothing short of gorgeous!! Congrats to you for having the ambition and will power to acheive what you have!!
  • shrinkingfeefee
    shrinkingfeefee Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    wow you are beautiful you did great, your so motivational
  • twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Fantastic honey!!!You look fabulous!
  • Jessica_Henry74
    Options
    Amazing! Inspiration! We have the same starting weight. I can't wait to be 217!!
  • InPieces3
    InPieces3 Posts: 215
    Options
    Great job!!!! You look amazing! You have given me an idea...I'm going to do a month by month weigh in picture also! I think that is a great idea! I mean when your scale doesn't move, the inches seem to....and in your case there are a few that you could definitely tell the inches were melting away. Keep up the great work!!! What an inspiration you are!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • cmayoung
    cmayoung Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    beautiful!
  • Mrgruntysmom
    Options
    Wow, you look fabulous! Congrats on your determination and self-control. BTW, your clothes are so cute!!
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Great log of AMAZING transformation! We all should do that! GREAT job! You look wonderful!
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    That is so great! You look amazing.
  • wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I used www.tinypic.com and use the link that has IMG .... but change it to lowercase img when you post your pics
    Great Job..I just started and I would like to post my photos..how did you upload your photos?
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Counting calories, exercising, and drink plenty of water :)
    SO inspired. you look great! What are you doing beside counting calories?
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Thank you! Believe me....I surprise myself...haha yup...will power def needed...it's a whole lifestyle change
    You look AMAZING!!! Nothing short of gorgeous!! Congrats to you for having the ambition and will power to acheive what you have!!
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Yes def document it visually and also measure, that's one thing I didn't do that I wish I would have.
    Great job!!!! You look amazing! You have given me an idea...I'm going to do a month by month weigh in picture also! I think that is a great idea! I mean when your scale doesn't move, the inches seem to....and in your case there are a few that you could definitely tell the inches were melting away. Keep up the great work!!! What an inspiration you are!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Great freaking work!!
  • Ajadlin
    Ajadlin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your weight lost is wonderful...you should be so proud, good luck moving forward
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!!!
  • morah29
    morah29 Posts: 107
    Options
    you look awesome! great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • SlimReggieBack
    SlimReggieBack Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Outstanding NICE JOB!
  • veggiesaurus15
    veggiesaurus15 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    WOW! Fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!