I need help!

Options
Hello everyone! I need help with motivation! I would love it if I could get some friends on here to help me stay motivated so that I could loose weight better. Right now I currently work as a banker and sit for most of the day with a mcdonalds staring me down. I have a wedding coming up in almost a month and I want to atleast loose ten pounds by then, so having friends on here would help alot!

Replies

• dwndecker
    dwndecker Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would say to take your walking shoes and walk on your lunch break ( the opposite direction of Mc Donalds), make sure to plan out your food and prepare it and bring a cooler with you to work. I also would not keep any cash around so that Mc Donald's isn't a temptation.
  • sammiejo29
    sammiejo29 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I never carry cash for that reason lol! and i dont have a specific lunch break, I work in a walmart, but sometimes I get up and walked around for 5 or 10 mins
  • bernardball6484
    Options
    I'll be your friend, yeah the mc donalds temptation can be tough, but once you start to eat healthier you will start to crave good foods instead of the bad ones. It might take some practice with some losses, but another day means another day to try again and it will get easier. Oh and I hope the best for you and your future husband.
  • sammiejo29
    Options
    Thanks! and yeah, im going to start taking up Zumba soon
  • kendrarochelle02
    kendrarochelle02 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! Once you get into a good habit and get it into your head that its not worth it you'll be fine. It's just really getting it into your head that's the hardest part. Maybe keep a picture of how you want your body to be with you and when you get a temptation for Mickey Ds take a look at it. Make sure no one sees you tho or it could look a little odd. :)
  • SheAnn58
    Options
    I also work at a job that I sit all day. I have just started to get up and walk around just to get the blood moving. Quick trip around the inside of the building during my break seems to help. I am just a couple weeks into trying to eat healthy and I have days I struggle. Willing to be support to you and any support back would be so nice. Lets get working on the ten pounds!
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    Take a picture of your wedding dress keep it on your phone. You will lose the weight quickly. Decide it is time and kick it in the butt. Once you make up your mind you really want it the decision is made. No excuses get up and move. Plan your food, work out. FYI I love their Medium size Mango Pineapple Smoothie 240 calories my favorite at McDonald's. Good bye bad eating habits being single, hello married couple for life, eating healthy for life, excerise for life. What a wonderful way to start a marriage. Good luck!! You can do it. If I can get thru 25 days of a no binger you can do it too. I can't imagaine not counting calories. Odd as it is my kids now know if they help make me a snack etc they know I eat only 12 Doritoes, 1 cup fruit loops. 1/2 cup of Ben and Jerry's Pfish Food. They watch me read labels and count portions they learn by example. Have a great wedding.
  • sammiejo29
    Options
    Take a picture of your wedding dress keep it on your phone. You will lose the weight quickly. Decide it is time and kick it in the butt. Once you make up your mind you really want it the decision is made. No excuses get up and move. Plan your food, work out. FYI I love their Medium size Mango Pineapple Smoothie 240 calories my favorite at McDonald's. Good bye bad eating habits being single, hello married couple for life, eating healthy for life, excerise for life. What a wonderful way to start a marriage. Good luck!! You can do it. If I can get thru 25 days of a no binger you can do it too. I can't imagaine not counting calories. Odd as it is my kids now know if they help make me a snack etc they know I eat only 12 Doritoes, 1 cup fruit loops. 1/2 cup of Ben and Jerry's Pfish Food. They watch me read labels and count portions they learn by example. Have a great wedding.

thank you very much! I know I can atleast loose ten pounds by nov 1!
  • sammiejo29
    Options
    I also work at a job that I sit all day. I have just started to get up and walk around just to get the blood moving. Quick trip around the inside of the building during my break seems to help. I am just a couple weeks into trying to eat healthy and I have days I struggle. Willing to be support to you and any support back would be so nice. Lets get working on the ten pounds!
    I will deffinately add you, more motivation the better!
  • GreyEyes21
    GreyEyes21 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Honestly never really ate mcd's. Infact my first time really having it was when I was 18 lol. I will be your friend :)