too late to eat but I'm hungry!

Options
It's almost 10 pm now. I ate light dinner like 1.5 hour ago, but now I start getting hungry, and all I can think of right now it about food...

Any tips to get rid of this hunger before going to bed?

Replies

• birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Are you a Mogwi? Because even if you are the cut off for them is midnight.

Seriously if you are hungry, eat. It's that simple.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Like the above: Eat. Time doesn't matter. Save a few calories and eat them late on most days.
  • maricash
    maricash Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Eat something. Either add the calories to today and be over your goal or quick add the calories to tomorrow's log and eat a little less tomorrow.
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I find that the best way to cure hunger is to eat something.
  • LainesMom
    LainesMom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    When you are tired or thirsty, your body can give the same cues as being hungry. Drink some water and go to bed if you are tired. You may not really need food.
  • kendrarochelle02
    kendrarochelle02 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Drink a large glass of cold water. You may not actually be hungry. You may just be thirsty. Sometimes a glass of water will hold you over till morning.
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    When you are tired or thirsty, your body can give the same cues as being hungry. Drink some water and go to bed if you are tired. You may not really need food.

Works for me!
  • mschichi26
    Options
    It's almost 10 pm now. I ate light dinner like 1.5 hour ago, but now I start getting hungry, and all I can think of right now it about food...

Any tips to get rid of this hunger before going to bed?

I'm confused. What does the time have to do with anything?
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Eat! Make sure it fits in your program for the day, and is something reasonably healthy...but EAT! If you really are hungry and not just feeling peckish...your body is telling you something and you should listen. The time doesn't matter.