Trying again

Options
I used MFP in 2011 for a few months and later got too busy to log in. I have continued with my workouts ( i have always enjoyed working out!) but did not control my eating - something that I always find difficult to do. I would like to lose a few pounds. Will be 47 in about 2 weeks and would like to make the rest of my life the best ever!!

Replies

• Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    Best of luck to you.
  • TAMMYCLARK62
    Options
    never stop trying.....we have all been there.....I will add you as a friend for support and motivation......I love this site....I have been ill lately but still try to come on here regular.....today I am kind of starting over after being sick for over three weeks.....starting back slowly.....logging food is hard some times but I really find it helps me stay focased...good luck and have a great day!!!
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    good luck and well done 4 ur continued exercise. hope this site helps you. :o)
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    When I first started here I read a post by this totally buff 6 packed guy...very direct and to the point...very motivational and simple.

All he said was::

JUST
    DONT
    STOP

there have been days I wanted to sooooo bad and I heard those words. Days where it hurt to move--literally........and I heard those words. Days where Id come home from work...exhausted, tired, hurting, ornery, grumpy et al.....and I heard those words. Ive passed them on to others. I dont know why they resounded so loudly with me. I guess because it was so subtle and so simple.

JUST
    DONT
    STOP

catresolutionmoretimeontreadmill-1.jpg