Young and Married

Options
lwagnitz
lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
Anyone else young & married? I'd like some friends that are that I can relate to. Add me & just put in the message that you are :)

Replies

• PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 now, but I just celebrated 8 years of married to my wonderful husband! Every-one said I was too young to be getting married at 19, he was 20 then. We couldn't even drink yet, I have had people try and split us up, taking it to the extremes just because they think I deserve better. Honestly, my husband and I have been through a lot of **** together in the 10 years I've known him. It has just made our relation 100 times stronger!
  • Sirxx99
    Sirxx99 Posts: 43
    Options
    I used to be.... I want to wish you luck. being that young and still having the rest of your lives.... It will be hard as you guys change over the next 10+ years. Best of luck and congrats.
  • SunnyLuc87
    Options
    24 and married here (newlywed actually), no kids, & finishing up college after a hiatus while working part time

I would also love to find people I can relate to. I have about 80 pounds to lose, but I plan to do it very slowly to permanently change for the rest of my life. Feel free to add me
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 now, but I just celebrated 8 years of married to my wonderful husband! Every-one said I was too young to be getting married at 19, he was 20 then. We couldn't even drink yet, I have had people try and split us up, taking it to the extremes just because they think I deserve better. Honestly, my husband and I have been through a lot of **** together in the 10 years I've known him. It has just made our relation 100 times stronger!
    I was 18 and my husband had just turned 21 the month before we got married (married april 17th, 2012) but now I'm 19. it's ridiculous how much slack we get. Especially since we were together for 5 years before we got married, and then there's 24 year olds getting married who have known each other 6 months. doesn't make sense to me.
  • MzStarrQueenB
    MzStarrQueenB Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Anyone else young & married? I'd like some friends that are that I can relate to. Add me & just put in the message that you are :)

I'm not young but my huband acts like he's a teenager sometimes lol

you can add me if you like

If you set your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8987-serious-diet-support-group
  • mdb543
    mdb543 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    25 and married to my best friend for 4 years now and 3 wonderful kids!!
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    i got married when i was barely 21, getting ready to celebrate our 4th anniversary in 2 1/2 weeks :)
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I was 19 when i got married. My husband was 22. We were together for almost 4 years before we got married and i got alot of opinions about getting married so young. Im sorry but if you know you have a great guy why let that go! Tomorrow we will be celebrating our 7 year wedding anniversary. We have 2 kids and are just as happy as we have ever been. Obviously we have had our ups and downs but at the end of the day we couldnt see our lives turning out any different. Congrats to you and the next person that gives their two cents tell them to stick it! lol
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Married my husband of almost 7 years now at age 19. It's so different with military lifestyles. He was being re-stationed across the country, and since I was sure we'd be married eventually anyhow and was planning on moving with him, we went ahead with it so he wouldn't have to live on the ship.
    Sometimes, it does work out, but it's so important to keep in mind how much growing you as individuals have left to do, and to make sure that you grow as a couple, and a family, as well.
  • abby21lincs
    Options
    im 21 and getting married in 8 months, trying to loose weight in this time
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    I just turned 25, not married, but may as well be, with 2 kids. If that counts feel free to add me :)
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Molly and I am 24 (dont know if that counts as young anymore... lol;-)) I have been married for a year. How long have you been married? Nice to meet you!