Options
2»

Replies

• oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    what did I tell ya...WV to much for Texas

It's early.
    My fiance is trying hard to bring me over to the WVU side since VT is sad. And I'm sitting here clapping and yelling at the tv. :/

Its over and we kicked *kitten*!

Couches are burning all over Morgantown tonight. :bigsmile:
    INDEED Couches are burning. This was a great win. This made me smile for them. If Geno Smith doesn't win the Heisman it's a travesty. And I rarely say that.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I consumed all my calories in captain Morgan and beer. What a game.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    what did I tell ya...WV to much for Texas

It's early.
    My fiance is trying hard to bring me over to the WVU side since VT is sad. And I'm sitting here clapping and yelling at the tv. :/

Its over and we kicked *kitten*!

Couches are burning all over Morgantown tonight. :bigsmile:
    INDEED Couches are burning. This was a great win. This made me smile for them. If Geno Smith doesn't win the Heisman it's a travesty. And I rarely say that.

He showed a great deal of class by giving the credit to his team and coaches and taking responsibility for his fumbles. I agree with you, if he does not win the Heisman it will be a travesty.

Now, NFL today and here is to hoping my Cam Newton can hang on to the ball and we can pull out a Panther win. The Seahawks will not have the officials on their side today. :bigsmile:
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Can't believe that I missed this post!!!

I'm a huge WVU fan! NIce win!