Options

Replies

• cbaac03
    cbaac03 Posts: 152
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations!
  • maybaby56
    Options
    You look great and your smile says you are happy too!
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And I noticed one thing about your pictures, regardless of your weight, you always wore cute, flattering clothes and shoes. I know many people, myself included, seem to almost punish themselves with ill fitting, drab clothing until they reach their goal weight. Kudos to you for losing the weight and for honoring your figure regardless of your weight. Your pictures have given me food for thought this afternoon.
  • wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you on yours as well!
    Congratulations to you!!!
  • andrea2188
    andrea2188 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look fantastic xxx you should be so proud of yourself
  • sarahm0412
    Options
    Wow Wow Wow. Well done. You look great.
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    very nice! u did awesome, and im sure u will reach ur next goal in no time ,, keep it up!! :)
  • Shekinah2013
    Shekinah2013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job! It is so inspiring especially for us who have 100+ lbs to lose! Keep up the good work!
  • ggsmamma
    ggsmamma Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You are about the same height as me and I am also trying to get to about 150. Right now, I am at about 190 but I think that you look thinner :-) You are probably working a lot? What are you doing for exersice? Thank you for the inspiration!
  • vetgirl0622
    Options
    Congratulations!! It can be done and that is so encouraging to me also. This is my goal also.:smile:
  • Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    so amazing, you look great, you've done so well! keep up the great work!!
  • jiz35
    jiz35 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Very well done.
  • Alicia7519
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • agbaeb
    agbaeb Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Right now just zumba and walking...initially it was a elliptical and treadmill. Soon back to treadmill and elliptical :)
    You are about the same height as me and I am also trying to get to about 150. Right now, I am at about 190 but I think that you look thinner :-) You are probably working a lot? What are you doing for exersice? Thank you for the inspiration!
  • beachbebe
    beachbebe Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look Marvelous! Congratulations!
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Well done!

I have just over 100lbs to lose and you're just the success story I needed to see.

You are such an inspiration! Thanks for sharing.
  • miss4sure
    miss4sure Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!!! I can't wait to have the same story to share :happy:
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Well! check you out!!! you look fabulous!!!!
  • KYBETH
    KYBETH Posts: 52
    Options
    great loss... Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the future pictures.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!