1lb away from inital goal weight!!!

Options
hollye31
hollye31 Posts: 23 Member
I've always been big. But on March 16th 2012 whilst sat on the floor crying... and I admit self harming too, I knew I had to change. Since then I've lost 47.6lbs to get me to 159.6lbs. My goal initially was 158lbs to get me into the healthy BMI range. Previously I had a BMI of 30/31 and now I've got a BMI of 23.4. The numbers how I have succeeded, but I have days where I feel fat and horrible and like nothing's changed. I wanted to share my inital success, although I plan to keep on going to 150lbs ish to see if that makes me happier.
(I'm around 5ft 8in too)

loss_zpsdcddf450.png

Replies

• damaskangel
    Options
    You look great. :D
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You have done such a brilliant job. Now you have to take some time to enjoy it. Here's to the next stage.
  • Evasavealot1
    Evasavealot1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Awesome work Holly. You look amazing.
    I've lost 23 pounds at 5'6 and I look at my belly and my mood is deflated. I want to lose 14 more pounds to be at my ultra ultimate goal weight of 135. I figure ill get there by April 2013. I try to remind myself of my positive attributes to lift my spirits when I look at the mirror. It's hard at first but after awhile you can list them pretty fast and think of other positive reasons to praise myself.
    Keep working hard. Your are phenomenal Holly E.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!