Candy Corn Strawberries

Options
KrisyKat
KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
Candycornberry-001.jpg

My berry-festive Halloween creation (^-^)

Check out the recipe here: http://tattookitty.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Make-Candy-Corn-Strawberries

Replies

• mrclash
    mrclash Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    They look delicious
  • missoularocks
    missoularocks Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! I will have to try these!
  • MissB0949
    MissB0949 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Love the idea. Very cute
  • KrisyKat
    Options
    Yeah, they're pretty NOMzy....but 176 calories each. Definitely good reason for a sweat sesh:tongue:
  • KrisyKat
    Options
    Just wait 'til I publish my WINTER SNOW BERRIES...yumzydaisy!!!
  • KrisyKat
    Options
    Or my famous Strawberry Buttercups...

001.jpg

To. Die. For.
  • scheatwood
    scheatwood Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Oh! Looks so yum!
  • KrisyKat
    Options
    Totally "YUM"...I've made about a dozen different versions of the chocolate-strawberry, but the strawberry buttercups are my hubster's fave!! :love:

(edit: he also wants me to note that those were HIS idea, LOL!!)
  • plymouth2119
    Options
    Bump...
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    They turned out cute! I saw this recipe, maybe on Pinterest, I love it :) Thanks for posting it!
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    umm wow, they look phenomenal! i might opt for a super dark chocolate tho and maybe candy corn colored sprinkles? last time i dipped strawbrerries in chocolate i ate about 2lbs of the damn things to myself. lol. be careful!! lol
  • KrisyKat
    Options
    umm wow, they look phenomenal! i might opt for a super dark chocolate tho and maybe candy corn colored sprinkles? last time i dipped strawbrerries in chocolate i ate about 2lbs of the damn things to myself. lol. be careful!! lol

I know what you mean about indulging a tad too much...that's why I always make these for family gatherings (that way, they're usually gone by the time I go to eat one, LOL!) Dark chocolate versions are lovely (and melted Reese's morsels work wonders too!) Enjoy!