Options

Replies

• butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Good job. Keep up the great work. Peace to you
  • JoyfulNoises
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your story and pictures! I also come out to the success stories frequently looking for inspiration and motivation--you have definitely provided both! It's so important to me to see that other people who had as much to lose as I do are doing it sucessfully.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!! And a high five for reaching your 100 pound milestone BEFORE your one year goal. Congrats!!

And I just love the dresses you had in Jan/Sept/Oct! SOOOOOOO cute!
  • jordandroid
    jordandroid Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You're absolutely gorgeous! Well done you.
    I'm around your starting weight right now, but about four or five inches shorter, so I am looking at your mid-way point in these photos and imagining what it'd be like to be that weight. I can't even fathom it right now but you're showing everybody that it's do-able! I'm inspired and I'm going to put everything I've got into this. xoxox
  • wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    hehe...thanks....i love dresses...if only I had more $ to get more...hehe :p
    Wow, you look ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!! And a high five for reaching your 100 pound milestone BEFORE your one year goal. Congrats!!

And I just love the dresses you had in Jan/Sept/Oct! SOOOOOOO cute!
  • fudgecube
    fudgecube Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That is amazing - big well done! :)
  • sjfugatt1
    sjfugatt1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! You're a great inspiration. My goal is at least 100 pounds. I'd love to keep up with your story! :smile:
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...You are really doing a fantastic job!:flowerforyou:
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Your clothes are adorable, and you can really see a different in every single picture. Go you! You've inspired me today, thank you.
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work! You are an inspiration to me!
  • GaPeachRealtor
    Options
    You go!!! You look really good and healthy...
  • lindafjohnson
    Options
    U DO NOT look like u weigh that. U look great..good job. no great job.. I hope to lose 80 in 9 months...
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work, you are gorgeous!!! :D
  • Money2005
    Money2005 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    you look great!! keep it up!!
  • april80s
    april80s Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I like the idea of taking a pic on the first of the month every month to see the progress. :)
  • Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hello MFP Users....

I was going to wait to post my 100lbs lost until the 12 month, but hey, already lost the 100 why not post them now :happy:

SW - 318
    CW - 217.6

I often would frequent the success stories, they kept me going ...

I could never have imagined last year at this time that I would be saying I am 100 less heavy, but yup, it can be done!

I still have another 50 or so to lose....but, it's very doable. :tongue:
    Feel free to add me :wink:

215vh3.jpg

You look freaking amazing.. Keep it up!!!! Congrats!!!
  • rbraddy
    rbraddy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your 100 lb. loss. That takes a lot of dedication and commitment and I am very proud of you. I have lost 20 lbs. so far and still have 50 more to go and I know that I could not have done it without all my MFP friends. You are a gorgeous girl and you have done an amazing transformation. I am lots older than you but I hope that my transformation is as good as yours. Keep up the good work!!
  • agnesbgooch
    Options
    Amazing! You look amazing! I read all these stories and look at pics and know I can do this myself. I don't know that I'll get to 100 lbs, I'll see how I feel when I hit my goal of losing 80. I can't wait to post pics myself :) Congratulations on all your hard work, it's SO paid off!
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    You are also a fashion maven! You could teach us all how to dress for flattering our bods as we lose weight. :-) I really enjoyed this, and you have done the hard work. I'm happy you shared this!
  • wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You can so do 80....and don't forget to take pictures of your progress! We all want to see :)
    Amazing! You look amazing! I read all these stories and look at pics and know I can do this myself. I don't know that I'll get to 100 lbs, I'll see how I feel when I hit my goal of losing 80. I can't wait to post pics myself :) Congratulations on all your hard work, it's SO paid off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!