Walking/Jogging 6 days a week.

Options
Who's up for this CHALLENGE! We can do this, I KNOW WE CAN :)
I just started TODAY! & i'ts not in my plans to GIVE UP.
I have been up & down with my weight and im sure a LOT of you have too. It's hard, and that's exactly why we need people to walk along with us to SUCCEED :)
Add me! I try to b on everyday to help and to be helped ! :)
I'm a 22 year old Female,
Weight: 150 LBS
Height: 5'3''
Goal for now: 135 LBS

Replies

• Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have been trying to walk every day, but a lot of times I forget or just can't be bothered. I now average about 3 times a week.
    I can't jog because of a knee injury and there are no gyms anywhere near me, so walking is really the only exercise I can get. During the summer I would swim in the river, but it's a bit too freezing cold to do that now.

I am 24, female.
    Start weight: 200lbs, current weigh: 186lbs, goal weight: 148lbs.
    Height: 5'10".
  • AZxChick90
    AZxChick90 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    :) Seems like we are on the same boat. I myself don't have gyms around and walking really is the only option i have so I'm taking it! :) Hope your knee injury gets better!!
    Lets do this!!
  • LeeLee0415
    Options
    Count me in. There are gyms near me but I just cant afford it right now. I rely on walking as well and sometimes jogging.
    I'm 22 weight: 190
    height: 5'5
    Ultimate Goal is: 125
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I generally walk five miles five days a week. I walk to work. Then I have a rest at weekends. I don't want to do six days a week - five is enough for me. But you can add me if you want.
  • LeeLee0415
    Options
    I generally walk five miles five days a week. I walk to work. Then I have a rest at weekends. I don't want to do six days a week - five is enough for me. But you can add me if you want.
    5 miles for 5 days is grea that deseves a rest. I try to walk to walk at least 2 miles a day 7 days a week.