I AM going to loose over 100 lbs and run a marathon

Options
Anyone else out there with the same goals? I would like to see if we can help support and motivate each other. Lets be friends.

Replies

• carrie0210
    carrie0210 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've got big goals like that too. Feel free to add me!
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Be patient, those are big goals.
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I know you will LOSE over 100 lbs and run a marathon if you want it bad enough
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    I am almost at 100 lbs but no plans on running any time soon. Good luck
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    My goal is 100+ lbs, don't know about the marathon though. You can add me if you like.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a beautiful goal I wouldn't mind fighting for. If you want to add me, feel free!
  • DirtyStacks
    DirtyStacks Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Chicago Marathon 2014
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! I'm trying to loose between 80-100 pounds. 25 down so far. You can do it!!
  • slobsolb
    Options
    I have run a marathon (haven't lost 100 lbs though) I'll be happy to give you a little honest, non-judgemental support ... I'm by no means an expert though, just an ordinary person who decided she needed to run a marathon to feel the achievement.
  • lexusgirl1
    Options
    Yes, you will!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I have to tell ya, I LOVE your post!!

I cannot wait to see you succeed:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    There is this 5k called Color Me Rad that I keep seeing advirtised. It is in February and I am thinking I should sign up to have a goal.

Somehow the thought of coming out of that all covered in a rainbow of colors makes me smile!

Any one wanna run in Miami in February?
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 100 pounds too! Good luck!
  • MzStarrQueenB
    MzStarrQueenB Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Anyone else out there with the same goals? I would like to see if we can help support and motivate each other. Lets be friends.

If you set your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8987-serious-diet-support-group
  • 29forever
    29forever Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! I have always wanted to run a marathon. I just did my first half marathon and I am in awe of people that can run a marathon. I want to be there one day too!
  • kate_xoxo29
    Options
    First off, anyone can add me :)

I have a ways to go. I've lost 75lbs so far, and in 2015 ( I'll be at goal weight in june of 2013) I'll be participating in the disney run :)
  • flutternfly
    Options
    I'm down 55 and doing a Half Marathon next Sunday. You can add me if you like. I'm flirting with the idea of doing a marathon but know I must lose more before doing it. My trainer is concerned I'm not light enough to do the Half Marathon next week. I'm not trying to win, just want to finish. I know I can do it.
  • SheAnn58
    Options
    Fantastic goal! Feel free to add me. Being an inspiration for each other is the best way to staying on track. I have a couple of goals. When I reach my goal weight I want to take trip and go to Billy Bobs in Texas. Second one is going to the Rodeo Finals in Las Vegas. My short term goals are wear a pair of my old jeans and be able to run a mile work up to 3 and run with my daughters!! Exciting ... can hardly wait to say the words.. Wanna go on a run with me? Hope all have a great week. See ya tomorrow!
  • nurselroy
    nurselroy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have similar goals...I WILL lose over 100 pounds, but I'm focusing in running a 5K at this point and a 10K after that. I hate to sound negative, but I'm not sure I could do an entire marathon. Who knows, though, things can change...but I definitely wish you the best of luck on doing a marathon! You already have the determination down pat :-)
  • back2a4
    back2a4 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great goals! Anyone is more than welcome to add me if they like. I have very simlar goals and am looking forward to a healthier lifestyle.