Any other wheat free mfps??

Options
Ive been diagnosed as wheat intolerant at the beginning of august and im doing ok with it, but this morning with a hangover all i wanted was a piece of toast!! Haha. I just wondered if any of you are eating wheat free and we could maybe support each other?

Replies

• Farburnfred
    Farburnfred Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am wheat free due to IBS and other inflammatoryq issues. I have stopped craving it because I know how bad it makes me feel! I have an open diary so you can see what I eat, I am vegetarian too so lots of beans and other pulses, veggies, eggs, dairy and rice/quinoa
  • MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    hey there!
    I eat wheat/GF, feel free to add me if you'd like some support!
  • caribougal
    caribougal Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    The Paleo/Primal Support Group is wheat (actually, all grains) free. Join if you have questions or need buddies. I think there's a separate gluten free group also.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Yup! Me! Can't digest wheat at all! I eat lots of oats and grind them to make flour so can still have pancakes. I have some wheat free bread in the freezer for when I get the craving! Good luck!
  • danni_l
    danni_l Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey, Im in the low carber group, ill add you.
    Ive got wheat intolerence, was hungover yesterday and had a slice of toast - not the best idea ever haha.
  • pattyproctor50
    pattyproctor50 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been gluten free for about 5 years. There a re far better gluten free choices now especially in the bread. Check out Against the Grain products.