First Time, First Post

Options
Hi Everyone. I'm on a mission to lose 100 lbs in a year. My first goal: 6 lbs in 3 weeks. A little at a time will add up. I hope. I hope. I joined in May but it took until October for me to wrap my head around this. It all started with a few counseling sessions over the summer AFTER joining MFP. Here goes. I've been logging food and exercise for over a week now. So glad ya'll are here.

Replies

• Chellbelle60
    Options
    Good luck Lynnsie! Please feel free to add me as a friend and we can inspire each other with out efforts!
  • MzStarrQueenB
    MzStarrQueenB Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I'm on a mission to lose 100 lbs in a year. My first goal: 6 lbs in 3 weeks. A little at a time will add up. I hope. I hope. I joined in May but it took until October for me to wrap my head around this. It all started with a few counseling sessions over the summer AFTER joining MFP. Here goes. I've been logging food and exercise for over a week now. So glad ya'll are here.

Welcome Back!!

If you set your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8987-serious-diet-support-group
  • misslegz
    misslegz Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hello....you can do it. That was my goal on October 25 2011 and as of right now I am down 91lbs. Keep a good attitude and stay determined and you can do this!!

12309460.png
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    This site is a great place to get added motivation and determination to make yourself healthy. Honestly, I'm already addicted and it's only been a month.... Do this for yourself.....good luck!
    Samantha
  • KYBETH
    KYBETH Posts: 52
    Options
    Add me as a friend..I try to keep up with people. You are right baby steps at first..
  • Lynnsie12
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on your amazing success! Good to know. I will think of you for inspiration. :)