Cleaned out the closet...

Options
sugboog29
sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
Cleaned out the closet today...21 sweaters, 14 dresses, 2 pantsuits, 12 skirts, 6 tops, 4 vests and 4 jackets. Now I have a big hole in the closet!! And for a while it is going to stay that way!! Oh yea...plus two pair of shoes...only because I've already gotten rid of most of them!

Wish I had someone to give them to....but i know Goodwill will enjoy them...or at least the Goodwill shoppers will!

As of today there are no more XL's or anything bigger than a size 12 in my closet!! Long way from the XL's and 1X's along with the 16's and 18's I had in there!

Replies

• lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    That's quite an accomplishment....both losing all the weight and cleaning out the closet! Enjoy refilling it with newer, smaller clothes!
  • Louiseisme
    Options
    Congrats on the clean out! Way to go...
    I did the same thing two weeks ago, except mine were 2XL and 3XL; replaced with goodwill fines in XL and still working on it...Keep up the hard work.
    :wink:
  • starfish09
    starfish09 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    that is great!!!!!!!!! keep up the good work!!:smile:
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Now THAT is a great way to declutter ....... congrats on the weight loss, and have fun buying new clothes .....

But don't get too many now ...... because you'll be getting even smaller :drinker:
  • peggy1967
    peggy1967 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you look awsome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!