confession time

Options
i confess it's 12:13am and i'm eating a whole pineapple and it still will only put me shy of 1000 calories for the day but i can't eat anymore lol

Replies

• mrsksanchez
    mrsksanchez Posts: 64
    Options
    i confess it's 12:13am and i'm eating a whole pineapple and it still will only put me shy of 1000 calories for the day but i can't eat anymore lol
  • mrsksanchez
    Options
    and now i confess my mouth is burning from the acid:mad:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    im in the same boat tonite dearly. i even ate potato chips and imstill under! its so late tho!
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Options
    Have you ever had "grilled pineapple"....OMG!....I Could eat a Whole grilled pineapple! There's a brazillian grill here that just serves up the YUMMIEST!:tongue:
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    lol same here but i only have 500 left
  • Gorgeous
    Gorgeous Posts: 248
    Options
    i have 450 left!
    :grumble:
  • ranibauer
    ranibauer Posts: 73
    Options
    How do you guys do it? I eat all of my calories and usually go over by 20 or so. Jealous.... :grumble:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

NO NO NO NO NO! Please don't do things like this! Eating a whole pineapple is not the way to get in your calories for the day!

Do you know how much sugar you just consumed? And do you realize that your body will grab onto that sugar and convert it to fat and store it??

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE--plan your day in the morning so that you don't encounter situations again where you are 1000 calories short in the middle of the night.

And, if for some reason you are this short again, then one day short is much better then doing something like eating a whole pineapple in the middle of the night.

You should never eat that much food--particularly such a high carb/sugar load--that late at night. It is horrible for your body!

Again, please, learn to plan ahead!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I did good last night

However, THE WEEKEND IS COMING!

That is when I go overboard.

I must struggle to be good. And another cookout at my parents omg

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I could have sworn I was over last night b/c i made brownies for hubbsy..and well you know how that goes, u gotta lick the spoon, then the bowl...lol and then u have to have a brownie while it's hot just to make sure they're good..lol anyways..oh and I made him some deep fried corn chipsand a layered cheese and salsa dip with ground beef lmao not a good day, but I logged it all in as close as I could figure and wasn't over, and then weighed myself this morning and I'm actually down 1/2 lb since yesterday soo woohoo!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    How do you guys do it? I eat all of my calories and usually go over by 20 or so. Jealous.... :grumble:

Yup. I'm almost alwasy over. I guess right now I'm just happy I'm under 2k cals....now to get closer to 1600.......

Bravo to you though!!:flowerforyou:
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

NO NO NO NO NO! Please don't do things like this! Eating a whole pineapple is not the way to get in your calories for the day!

Do you know how much sugar you just consumed? And do you realize that your body will grab onto that sugar and convert it to fat and store it??

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE--plan your day in the morning so that you don't encounter situations again where you are 1000 calories short in the middle of the night.

And, if for some reason you are this short again, then one day short is much better then doing something like eating a whole pineapple in the middle of the night.

You should never eat that much food--particularly such a high carb/sugar load--that late at night. It is horrible for your body!

Again, please, learn to plan ahead

Dont worry about it, its not like you ate a bag of potato chips. Pineapple is natural sugar and you are still within you r calories!!!:wink:
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options

Again, please, learn to plan ahead

Dont worry about it, its not like you ate a bag of potato chips. Pineapple is natural sugar and you are still within you r calories!!!:wink:

Sorry, dont' know why my reply was within the quote
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options

Sorry, dont' know why my reply was within the quote

Natural sugar is still sugar--yes, it's better then refined sugar but still a whole pineapple! 1/2 cup maybe 1 cup a day is plenty.

Part of all this is to not just "stay within calories"--you can do that eating nothing but candy if you try or starving yourself-but also to eat healthy and sensibly. That's why I love MFP because it helps track carbs, sugars, sodium, fat, etc. All that needs to be watched, too, to be healthy all around.
  • mrsksanchez
    Options

please don't give me a lecture i didn't ask your opinion and i wasn't 1000 calories short i ate 1000 calories and i just came from my doc and she had a good laugh about it with me and i didn't go over my sugar either don't even respond to my posts i've already decided i don't like you
  • mrsksanchez
    Options
    Tesco - Fresh Pineapple, 600 g 255 0 1 0 remove
    Add Food Remember Meal 355 17 4 2
    Total: 995 115 15 34
    Your Daily Goal: 1,410 194 47 53
    Remaining: 415 79 32 19
  • beautifulbay
    beautifulbay Posts: 159
    Options
    I never eat all of my calories...once I put in my exercise...they just go right up, and I'll be about 1200 short everyday ...they go up waay too high...so I stick with my normal calorie goal, and usually come close to hitting that one...I'm not a big eater, so it's easy for me in that regard....I just hate exercising...so toning up is going to take a while.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

please don't give me a lecture i didn't ask your opinion and i wasn't 1000 calories short i ate 1000 calories and i just came from my doc and she had a good laugh about it with me and i didn't go over my sugar either don't even respond to my posts i've already decided i don't like you

uh oh...cat fight....:frown:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options

i prolly should know better than to get involved here, but i just wanted to put it out there that Shorerider is very reasonable and i do understand both sides here. Just try to remember that this website is for support and knowledge! I too thought a whole pineapple was alot of sugar, but to each his own! if you were within your cals and sugar then i think you did just fine!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

i prolly should know better than to get involved here, but i just wanted to put it out there that Shorerider is very reasonable and i do understand both sides here. Just try to remember that this website is for support and knowledge! I too thought a whole pineapple was alot of sugar, but to each his own! if you were within your cals and sugar then i think you did just fine!

Agreed.

Let's just remember to stay civil. You don't have to like what your family does or says, but they *are* family...if there is a problem here just endeavor to stay away from their threads. We all come here because it's a positive place, and I know many of us (myself included) work very hard to make it so.

Hugs to all! :heart:

-J