Needing some friends and support

Options
I have been on here for a few months now and have lost 11 pounds so far but, I feel like I need a little support with it because I am stuck. I have a few friends already but I am not getting much support from them.

Replies

• raj83168
    Options
    Hi, I just started MFP, and its been a great way to track my calories. I am 29, pretty skinny already but trying to lose belly fat very badly.

BTW, I have a sneaking suspicion that the hormone leptin is causing the plateau. Hows ur diet? did you mix it yet, and are you keeping cheat days?

Good luck
  • MzStarrQueenB
    MzStarrQueenB Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for a few months now and have lost 11 pounds so far but, I feel like I need a little support with it because I am stuck. I have a few friends already but I am not getting much support from them.

you can add me...

If you set your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8987-serious-diet-support-group
  • samarlow
    samarlow Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • irapino65
    irapino65 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Add me.. I am also in need of support and friends are always welcome.
  • Raylea00
    Options
    We are all in this together and need to encourage each other. Feel free to add me!
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Here's the drill. I will never give up on you if you do not give up on yourself. If you do not log your food and exercise or sign in for 10 days without explanaion I will delete you from my friend list. This isn't FACEBOOK for me. I am here for my life change and have like minded friends. I will push you, congratulate you, and help you. If this sounds good just feel free to add me!
  • boppinmama
    boppinmama Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.....We can all learn so much from each other. Support is such an important part of the journey!
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just started here...feel free to add me! I need some support too... Id like to lose at least 15 lbs by the end of the year! Good luck!
  • jbshooter
    Options
    Add me too!
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too! I have been on here a few months, and there are times when it gets really hard...just stick with it. It really does work. Losing weight is really tough work, but it is so worth it!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • hydi75
    hydi75 Posts: 3
    Options
    you can add me if you need extra support
  • shamah84
    shamah84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I just sent you a request :D
  • Shelleybean29
    Shelleybean29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!
  • hoffma25
    Options
    You can add me as well. I'm always looking for support and motivation from my peers! :o)
  • ssmlnmcjm
    Options
    just started on 2 weeks ago so feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • mmmurphy585
    mmmurphy585 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we could all use a little encouragement.
  • zane2003
    zane2003 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey people I am starting this program for the 2nd time and I think where i went wrong the first time I did this is that I did not look for any support !! I am a big guy but I am also active but just seems very hard to drop pounds !! anyways I feel like i have more will power this time around and I like to run on the treadmill as often as I can but for example im not sure about cheat days or if we are even suppose to do them ?? I like this program and im on a search for low calorie recipes anyways my goal is to loose 2 lbs a week or more right now I weigh 270 lbs and 38 years old but im only 5.6" so people feel free to add me and throw a push of encouragement my way and I will do the same !! I have a 5 year old daughter who is my best friend and I want to be around for as long as I can be with her !! much love and respect ;)
  • notabrat1
    notabrat1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jennifer and you can add me :)