re-starting for the last time....FRIENDS PLEASE

Options

Replies

• Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I've already lost 50lbs using this site but I have been struggling the past month and weight slowly creeping on. I've just reset my ticker to zero and want to start afresh. I KNOW I can do this. We all can do this.

Add me if u like and we can motivate each other
  • LaylaLoses
    Options
    I'm looking for a support network, too!

I'm a full time student and working mother with just over 50 pounds to lose. *sigh*

One foot in front of the other, right?
  • supmexxiess
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! Always looking for support and to be supportive! (:
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I am trying to be more active in the community, looking for more friends. I am hoping to lose another 60 pounds along the way.
  • ssmlnmcjm
    Options
    Mother of one 3 year old daughter and i log on everyday and could use some more friends so anyone can add me if you like!!:bigsmile:
  • back2a4
    back2a4 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me if they would like. It's always nice to have support and friends!
  • shamah84
    shamah84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I sent you friend request :) Stay focused! I also have 2 kids and I work full time and go to school full time. It's hard but so worth it!! :D
  • soulundefined
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2 and have 4 jobs feel free to add me... hoping to loose 100 pounds before next year!
  • worzelgummidge
    Options
    Add me! I have 3 kids and have just started (This time!) My first time with MFP though. This is going to be the last because this time I will succeed!
  • suckerlove
    Options
    Good luck! feel free to add me!
  • chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Im a mom of one and I have also started before but this time I'm in it for the long haul! Anyone can add me :)
  • totalhealth12
    totalhealth12 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I just restarted after deactivating my account for 2 months, and restarting is the best thing I ever did! I don't have kids, but I am very supportive and encouraging, so please feel free to add me.
    :smile:
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting again, too! If you need another friend, add me! I'm on quite a bit and have a TON to lose (100?)

Glad you're starting again :)
  • StephEO
    StephEO Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'll add you ! I have a lot to lose as well, about 100 pounds .
  • kshandrow
    Options
    I hope this is the last & final time I go down this road & that I can lose the weight. It will be a difficult journey,I just started again too, only 5 days into this program.
    I'm not a Mom but think in your age group & a significant amount of weight to lose.:) You can do it!:) just take one food entry,one workout & talk with all of us,we can help.:)
    Take care.
  • emzypemzy93
    Options
    Looking for SUPPORTIVE members!! If that's you ADD ME :)
  • calley25
    calley25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HELLO..I AM ALSO RE-STARTING A WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM HOPEFULY FOR THE LAST TIME. I'M A MOTHER OF 3 WITH A FULL TIME JOB AND ALSO GOING TO SCHOOL. I NEED TO LOOSE 60-70 LBS. AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOU ADD ME AS A FRIEND SO WE CAN SUPPORT EACH OTHER AND LOOSE WEIGHT FOR THE LAST TIME.
  • Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hello. Just got back into it after an extended injury almost 50 days in and have lost 14lbs since then. Anyone feel free to add me love making new friends and giving support. Good luck!!!
  • greeneyedmama81
    greeneyedmama81 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother, runner, wife, RN. Any of you may add me for support and general merryment.
  • LaylaLoses
    Options
    I'm a mother, runner, wife, RN. Any of you may add me for support and general merryment.

I am two of those things, with aspirations of being the other two. :P I have a toddler and am currently in nursing school. I will add you, if you don't mind!