Baseball Season..

Options
Ok I am a weirdo... I love the Yankees and like the Rangers. I have been a Yankees fan since 1992 and a Rangers fan since 91.. Anyone else out there a Yank or ranger fan. :-)

Replies

• Buzzkitty1
    Options
    Heh heh. Not so much! Lifelong, die hard member of Red Sox Nation, here. I'm very excited for the upcoming season, as always. Not much longer.
  • cvtga
    cvtga Posts: 118
    Options
    I'm a Yankee fan. In fact I was just looking at their schedule and they only come to Seattle (where I live now) once this season. I'm super excited though to get the season underway. They open against Boston this year.
  • davidantell
    Options
    YES INDEED. I AM A HUGE YANKEE FAN. LIVING HERE IN FLORIDA NOW AND STILL KEEP MY YANKEE SEASON TICKETS. MY SON WORKS FOR THEM HERE IN TAMPA. GO YANKS BABY.
  • gurgi22
    gurgi22 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Big Yankee fan!
  • codykitty
    Options
    sorry Cardinals!
  • truedecember
    truedecember Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Ugh Yankees....

Brewers all the way for me!!! I'm DYING for it to be baseball season, I can't wait! Glad to see other baseball fans here :)
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Ugh Yankees....

Brewers all the way for me!!! I'm DYING for it to be baseball season, I can't wait! Glad to see other baseball fans here :)

BVrewers have a pretty decent team. I think yall over paid for Wolf but it should be a battle between yall, the cubbies and the cards for the central. Its gonna be a great season... But Yanks over Cards in 7.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    My family are huge Yankee fans...seeing as how they are from yankeeville :wink:

but I like the Braves!
  • cvtga
    cvtga Posts: 118
    Options

but I like the Braves!

I just moved from the Atlanta area last year. I used to give my bosses who were Braves fans grief when they would drink out of my Yankee coffee mug. When we were reassigned and moved to the pacific NW I was sure to send them a brand new Yankee mug to remember me by. Go Yankees!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

but I like the Braves!

I just moved from the Atlanta area last year. I used to give my bosses who were Braves fans grief when they would drink out of my Yankee coffee mug. When we were reassigned and moved to the pacific NW I was sure to send them a brand new Yankee mug to remember me by. Go Yankees!

How cute!

I do have a yankees monkey sitting on top of the dvd rack that my mom got me for christmas
  • cathleen4h
    cathleen4h Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I was raised by a die hard Rangers fan. Love to watch baseball live but can not stand to watch it on tv.
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Small market fan here! GO TWINS!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I wander...Braves first - it's out most local team then Phillies and Red Sox

My daughter has a Tshirt she got at Fenway....it says.....
    I route for two teams the Red Sox and whoever beats the Yankees......(:laugh: )