in need of friends

Options
Hey there! I'm looking for friends to connect with. Would love people to talk to on here. Feel free to message me, and add me as a friend!

Replies

• mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here and looking for friends too! I will add you! :)
  • boophil
    boophil Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm relatively new myself! Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • CND2008
    CND2008 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am starting my journey again. I need some friends too to help encourage and motivate me. I will add you both!!!
  • mkmarcom
    mkmarcom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to have new friends too to help hold me accountable :) I have no problem admitting I was bad to my best friend and sister ;) Might "behave" if others are watching!
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Welcome all! Not so new, but definitely in need of some motivation lately. Hoping to regroup and continue on as well as when I first started in March. Feel free to add me. Either wait good luck to you all on this journey, being here is a step in the right direction.
  • LadyClareSeashell
    Options
    I would love to join you... Starting in earnest again and trying to make this all "real" and present in my life so that it sticks. I really don't want to cut my life short because of my weight. I promise not to be a bummer, though!
  • Rtieno22
    Options
    In need of some motivation from friends....I welcome everybody...
  • Rtieno22
    Options
    Kinda embarrass being the only guy here...
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I love the support in this community!
  • Quanda1972
    Quanda1972 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just started my journey again few days ago and looking for a few good supporters myself. :)