Insanity

Options
Hey everyone!! Is anyone out there doing insanity?? What have you found to be the best way to log your exercise if so?

Replies

• TjDee
    TjDee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I wear a heart rate monitor and log the calories burned.
  • slomehe
    slomehe Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    have you started it yet? my husband is thinking about doing it; and I am curious!!
  • afoz1990
    afoz1990 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Yeah I just recently got a heart monitor and LOVE it! They can be a little expensive but it's well worth the cost for how much you can use it and what you get out of it.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is Day 50 for me. I wear a heart rate monitor and log each day as a new exercise.

ETA: In case you're interested, here's my blog about Insanity: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/danasings
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is Day 50 for me. I wear a heart rate monitor and log each day as a new exercise.

ETA: In case you're interested, here's my blog about Insanity: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/danasings

An amazing blog! Fantastic!!!! x
  • beccannes
    Options
    I bought a heart rate monitor!! I have done 6 weeks of insanity in the past and it works great! I have never seen such a intense workout. This time my goal is to finish it out! I am going to start when I get my monitor in the mail!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Fit test one today. Day one. I am excited to dig deeper tomorrow
    I plan on eating well and not logging exercise just my food. I am going to base this on measurements more than weight.
  • erookjr
    erookjr Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I use HRM as well. I'm currently in my 3rd Round, !st month, 4th week and this will be my last round of Insanity. I enjoyed the Insanity journey!

insanitysmallpic.jpg
  • beccannes
    Options
    How many calories are burnt on an average Insanity exercise, to those who have been tracking??? I'm just curious at what other people's resuts are. I will post what mine are once I get my monitor!