Insanity!!!!!!!!!!! Information...........

Options
zd04
zd04 Posts: 1,160 Member
Hey friends,
I do not have any clear idea about Insanity......I've heard about it so much on mfp...
so I'm very much interested about knowing it. Can anyone help me out for it????

With hope and thanking you,
Zd04

Replies

• Richa_S
    Richa_S Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    insanity is workout program.. which i find is very intensive and no for beginners.. You can see a lot of videos on youtube and some clipping as beachbody.com

I may be wrong if i say not for beginners.... I said coz I failed to do that :(
  • QuestToLose
    QuestToLose Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Insanity is a 60/90day workout program. You can get more information at www.beachbody.com.
  • kwied90
    kwied90 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I completed my first day of insanity on friday and i havent been able to workout yet..i havent been able to walk without being in pain. def for beginers..wish i would of knew that before i bought it.. it was also very hard
  • TjDee
    TjDee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey friends,
    I do not have any clear idea about Insanity......I've heard about it so much on mfp...
    so I'm very much interested about knowing it. Can anyone help me out for it????

With hope and thanking you,
    Zd04

Insanity is an extremely intense HIIT workout. Lots of plyometrics (jumping), pushups, etc. It works your body to exhaustion. I'd have to know your fitness level to see if it's the right workout for you. I'm a beachbody coach. If you have any questions, feel free to message me.