(girls) Anyone 180-185 pounds, 5'2? Or around that?

Options
I want to get a buddy who is the same weight as moi.
Pics?

Replies

• girlfabulous10
    girlfabulous10 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    ME! Actually I'm 195 and I'm 5'3". I keep starting to watch what I eat and try exercising but always seem to fall off the wagon. Viscious cycle. I am hopping to drop atleast 25 by my 30th birthday in Jan.
  • karmahunger
    karmahunger Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 50 pounds, and see what I think. I would love to be 105 pounds, and super dainty, but I also love curves.
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm 174lbs currently, down from 203lbs in July, I'm 5ft nothing. Aiming for 121lbs first, would love to be around 110lbs.
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I am 61 years old, 4'10" and about 190 right now....I lost about 30 lbs before I joined this website....I want to lose another 65 lbs...for a goal weight of 125...friend me if you like
  • GreyEyes21
    GreyEyes21 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" 164lbs :) I need to lose 50ish lbs. I love curves too, but I want those curves to be from muscle. I want to be around 125 curvy and muscle.
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and officially started MFP with a post-pregnancy weight of 193. I'm down to my pre-pregnancy weight now at 170, but I want to lose at least another 40! Feel free to friend me!
  • StephFork
    StephFork Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and officially started MFP with a post-pregnancy weight of 193. I'm down to my pre-pregnancy weight now at 170, but I want to lose at least another 40! Feel free to friend me!
    Wow! I almost could of wrote this. Only I'm 5'3, 6 weeks post pregnancy and193lbs.. My first goal is to get to 175 by Christmas and then get down to at least 140 and/or a size 4! We can do it girls! Feel free to add me too. : )
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and Started at 208..pretty close hahah. I am now 148 but I can help you out knowing what it was like to be up there and offer tips/tricks. Send me a message and/or friend request if you want.
  • Toya2xcel
    Toya2xcel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    im 5'2 and was 194 lbs a few days before i gave birth on July 9th of this year. Now im down to 163...hoping to get to my goal weight by the end of Jan!
  • im 5,2 and 185 pounds im also 21 add me?
  • snowdrop_diva
    snowdrop_diva Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and just got down to 190 recently.
  • heidimaggott78
    Options
    I'm 182 and 5'3"

Trying to lose another 50lbs
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    I was 183 at my highest. I am 5 ft. 1 and 1/2 inches! It took a long time but I lost 60# and have kept almost all of it off for over a year.

You can do this!!!
  • yourmomdude
    Options
    Hey-oh!

5'2", 186 lbs (10lbs more than my usual 177lb or so), 25 yo. I gained weight over the summer because I found myself at the beginning of a new relationship and then in Italy. So I call it my love + gelato weight.

I lost some weight when I was in undergrad thanks to depression and my dad dying. I was my smallest adult size when I was around 165lbs. I don't think going below 160lb will really be a possibility for me in the long term. I never weighed less than 160lb in HS when I was on my varsity soccer team and ran track, so I imagine it won't be sustainable for me to weigh less than that in the long term as an adult. Plus, I am not super keen on buying a whole new wardrobe and I look good at 165. I hold my weight well.

For now, I am looking to lose about 20-25lbs and then reassess my goals.

I am concerned as much with getting fit--lifting, biking, working out--as I am with healthy eating. I plan to eat my calories back, to eat real foods, and to prepare good tasting meals. I am really looking to do this slow, about 1lb/wk.

Feel free to add me. I would be happy to have a body-peer as a supporter. However, if you are trying to eat as little as possible, then that might make be feel uncomfortable.
  • karmahunger
    karmahunger Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Adding ya'll! Apparently I can only add five friends every ten minutes, but I'm getting there!
  • MPJCRUZ
    MPJCRUZ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi KarmaHunger,

I am 5' 2", 40 years old and have gained 73lbs since moving to CA. All of it's from emotional eating because I miss my family and friends and I don't like living in CA but I do love my job and my fiance and that's why I am in CA. I started working out last month and have lost 5lbs so far. I would like to get down to between 130-140. I weighed 130 in my posted pic and I loved that dress and the way I look in that pic. That is the weight that I feel absolutely amazing and healthy! I feel really good working out and I love keeping track of my food intake. I know I am on the road to success and as long as I continue to workout and eat healthy I will reach my goal. I have lots of things motivating me, myself, getting married soon and visiting my friends and family. I come from a very vocal Domincan family and if they see me at this weight they will not hold back at ALL! LOL. I love them anyways. I am hoping to lose 50lbs by my birthday in March.

Feel free to friend me and lets stay on the road to success!!
  • SweatGlitter
    Options
    Well .. im 5ft 2 and 117 trying to loose 10 pounds :/ wish I could of help to you all, but my highest weight was 130 and even then I do not have before/after pictures.

GOODLUCK!!
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and I weigh 184.6.
    I am 40 years old and a mom of three... you can feel free to add me!
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently 191 lbs (I've lost 20 lbs, I started at 211 back in July). My goal is 140-150 (My goal is set for 140, I plan to get there and see what it looks and what I feel most comfortable at). I've got 51 lbs till I reach my goal.
  • riikka12
    riikka12 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    5'4 and weigh 187 :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!