Looks like I'm one of the new kids!

Options
Hello all! I'm a 29 year old female from Ontario, Canada. I've been a big girl my whole life, so I guess you could say I've never experienced feeling fit. Growing up, I never really learned how to eat properly, and now that I'm trying, everyone seems to have a different idea as to what healthy eating is, which just confuses me and sends me back to old eating habits.

I'm hoping to find a healthy diet that I can realistically maintain, as well as fitness plans that start from the ground up.

But perhaps the most important part of all, I'm hoping to find friends that can share their wisdom and, from time to time, their support.

I'm already looking forward to this weight loss journey!

Replies

• pwyellow87
    Options
    I'm just 4 years younger then you, pretty much same as you. Let's support each other??
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • LuridDreamer
    LuridDreamer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me! =)
  • LuridDreamer
    LuridDreamer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Erm, how do you reply to a post instead of adding a new post to the thread...hmmm....no brain function at this time...
  • GabbyP93
    GabbyP93 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I created this last year, and haven't been back on until this very moment. I'm 19. Maybe we can motivate each other!
  • Saiava
    Saiava Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I'm from Canada as well. If you want, you can add me as a friend. I'll try to provide as much wisdom as a 20 year old can give, but I'll definitely try and offer my full support! :)
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request :smile:
  • lollyish
    lollyish Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi there :)
    Feel free to add me as a friend!