A month on MFP..

Options
I've been on MFP and working out at Curves for a month now and yesterday on my 30th birthday I got weighed in and measured. In one month I lost 11 pounds and 13 inches (all over). Since my son was born 9.5 months ago, I've lost 57 pounds!! My goal is to lose 28 more pounds before his 1st Birthday. This site has really helped me and everyone on here is such an inspiration. Keep up the good work everyone:happy:

Replies

• AllisonMS
    Options
    Go you!!!

I too hit a milestone today -- lost all the weight I gained during a year of breast cancer treatment. Now, just the last 10 pounds of baby weight (my kids are 3 and 5, so you've got a real jumpstart on me) and I'll be back to a body I like and recognize as mine.

618721.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    congratulations to both of you!!!! Keep up the great work - it is inspirational to hear your stories!:flowerforyou:
  • luvmygrandkidstx
    luvmygrandkidstx Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! I too hit 1 month today on MFP. I love this site and am so happy my daughter found it. :bigsmile:
  • chefcc
    chefcc Posts: 143
    Options
    I've been on MFP and working out at Curves for a month now and yesterday on my 30th birthday I got weighed in and measured. In one month I lost 11 pounds and 13 inches (all over). Since my son was born 9.5 months ago, I've lost 57 pounds!! My goal is to lose 28 more pounds before his 1st Birthday. This site has really helped me and everyone on here is such an inspiration. Keep up the good work everyone:happy:

Congratulations! What a great birthday present! Keep up the good work and you will reach your goal.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's great! Keep up the good work!!
  • nchaffin
    Options
    Hey! That is awesome! You must feel like you are on top of the world!!

Congrats!:bigsmile:
  • hilcam
    Options
    That is so awesome to hear!!! Love the success stories! keep up the great work.. Hilary
  • mrsmeadows327
    Options
    Thanks everyone :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!