Hi there

Hello. I'm Anna and im trying to get in shape to be healthier. My goal is to lose around 70lbs. I've been using the app for a few days now and I would mainly like some general friends to add for motivation and what not, but I would also like a challenge friend that has the same general weightloss goals as me. And sorry if this is in the wrong area. >.<

Replies

• ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    It's as good a place as any, welcome aboard.
  • Hey welcome :) I've only been here for a few days too! You can add me if you like! Good luck in your weight loss journey :)
  • Hi, This is my first time too. I joined 5 days ago and HAVE to lose about the same as you (if not more!!) I am diabetic type2 and have just found out I have an additional risk factor in the fact that my 'father' (He left us over 40 years ago) has recently died of ischemic heart disease and congestive heart failure. This has given me the wake up call I needed, as I kept 'putting it off'.
    I am 60 next May and hope to lose a good bit before then
    Linda
  • amylouize2012
    amylouize2012 Posts: 268 Member
    Hi,

I'm new too, only on my 5th day, feel free to add me and welcome :flowerforyou: x
  • Welcome :), we can all motivate each other and share experiences so we can all reach our goals :) x