60+lbs lost still more to go, a couple pics

So I started my weight loss May 7th 2012, and had a starting weight of over 330lbs as my scale does not read past that so i don't really know how big i actually was. So here is my before pic, and its not easy to post as i am fairly ashamed of myself for letting myself go that bad, but here it is.
001_zps37c307cf.jpg

Now here is my current one from Oct 7th 2012 with a current weight of 268
IMG_0298_zps6af5c500.jpg

I still have about 43 more lbs to go till i reach my goal.

Stats:
05/07/2012 (starting weight 330 lbs)
10/07/2012 (current weight 268 lbs)
Goal weight 225 lbs
Height 6'2

Replies

• mrpurdy
    mrpurdy Posts: 262 Member
    Here you go:
    So I started my weight loss May 7th 2012, and had a starting weight of over 330lbs as my scale does not read past that so i don't really know how big i actually was. So here is my before pic, and its not easy to post as i am fairly ashamed of myself for letting myself go that bad, but here it is.
    001.jpg

Now here is my current one from Oct 7th 2012 with a current weight of 268
    IMG_0298.jpg

I still have about 43 more lbs to go till i reach my goal.

Stats:
    05/07/2012 (starting weight 330 lbs)
    10/07/2012 (current weight 268 lbs)
    Goal weight 225 lbs
    Height 6'2
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Congrats! No need for shame, it is what is was, and is no longer. That is great!

use [i m g] in small letter, you probably need to resize your images for this place.

:edit - beat to the image advice.
  • While I understand your feelings about that first pic, I applaud your courage and drive for posting it. Your progress likely gives you pride in yourself that overshadows any shame you may feel about your past. My hats off to you!
  • Thanks for your help in posting the pics :) took me awhile to figure it out, also cropped the images to make them smaller and fit.
    and thanks so much for the kind words :) posting that pic on the internet for the world to see was not the easiest thing but I use it as my own motivation not to ever go there again and to keep working on my goal :)
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Doing fantastic! Great work, what a difference!
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    You're looking amazing! Well done.
  • runny111
    runny111 Posts: 58 Member
    Great job! We started on the same day and I am down 26lbs. Good for you!
  • tanone67
    tanone67 Posts: 31 Member
    Your doing great!! Keep it up!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,284 Member
    Great job buddy!!! Keep it up
  • Thanks all :D your kind words really help with the motivation :)
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Wow, dude. Awesome job!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    you are doing awesome, i do understand the being ashamed feeling. I too look back and can't believe i let myself go like i did. but it is what it is and we are over coming it now. so with that said keep focused and keep striding. and i'm so thankful we both had a second chance to make things right in our lives. ♥♥♥
  • bbatson04
    bbatson04 Posts: 6 Member
    Great job!
  • Greg127
    Greg127 Posts: 100 Member
    Good job, looking good. Keep doing what you're doing, it's working.
  • What a difference, you must feel so good on the inside, not to mention healthy. I am very proud of you!
  • What a difference, you must feel so good on the inside, not to mention healthy. I am very proud of you!

Thank-you it means a lot coming from you :)
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    bump
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    You look great! Congratulations for all you've achieved.
  • You look great! Congratulations for all you've achieved.

Thank-you :) I am working hard to finish off the final 40lbs to reach my end goal :)
  • debbiekuhn123
    debbiekuhn123 Posts: 67 Member
    wow wtg, you have done brilliant, you must be so proud of yourself, an inspiration to others.. well done, keep up the good work x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!