This Girl Has Got RIDDAM!!!!! (NSV!)

Options
RGPargy
RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
Hi everyone :)

Thought i would share my story of a little NSV i had while i was at a fitness weekender last weekend. :)

Myself and my friends were doing a latino-type dance class at the end of the day on Saturday and thought I would just go for it. The mantra "dance like no-one's watching" kept popping into my head so "*kitten* it", i thought and that's exactly what i did. I had a really good time and loved the routine.

At the end of the class, a large black lady came up to me and said "Man, you did GOOOOD!!! I saw you dancing and thought to myself, man that girl's got RIDDAM!!!" (all said in a Jamaican accent). I was so flattered it was wonderful!! As the largest of my group of friends, I thought it must be because i was representin' the big girls and that's why this lady felt she had to come up and praise me after the class. It really really made my weekend, and I felt on cloud 9 after that.

Not really a "thinner" NSV but it was still a great ego boost, if anything!

Thought I would share. I am still buzzing from it even now! :love: :drinker:

Replies

• Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Yay thas awesome! Keep pushing that hard and you'll reach your goals sooner than you think!
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    This story made me smile. Hopefully you are still floating on cloud 9!
  • babigurl86
    Options
    whoop! whoop! well done!

you got riddim yes!

keep at it ,shake what your mama gave ya!

*off to do zumba*
  • tippietoes
    Options
    Haha, that's awesome!
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Thanx guys!! Still makes me smile when I think about it. Just goes to show that people notice your good moves more than you think! hehehe!!
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Thats a great NSV, it shows that your weight loss is having an affect on how you project yourself to others. You're already being more confident and that alone changes how others see you. Great one!
  • sillybeggar
    sillybeggar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You've got music. You've got RIDDAM! Who could ask for anything more?
  • Lindseyelizabeth87
    Lindseyelizabeth87 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    That story made me smile too! Too cute.
    Maybe one day you'll be teaching the class!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!