FIT TV Total Body Sculpt With GILAD

Options
Ok so I am addicted to strength training with this amazing Frenchman who keeps me fit through strength and resistance training. I love seeing him do pull ups on Hawaiian Lava rocks as the show comes on. Hey if that is what it takes...thats fine. His show is on Direct TV satellite here on channel 261. If you have never lifted weights...he is the man to teach you...Oh gotta go...he comes on at 10:30 EST. Anyone else find Gilad motivating? BB in 35 min.

~Namaste

Replies

• Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Ok so I am addicted to strength training with this amazing Frenchman who keeps me fit through strength and resistance training. I love seeing him do pull ups on Hawaiian Lava rocks as the show comes on. Hey if that is what it takes...thats fine. His show is on Direct TV satellite here on channel 261. If you have never lifted weights...he is the man to teach you...Oh gotta go...he comes on at 10:30 EST. Anyone else find Gilad motivating? BB in 35 min.

~Namaste
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Thanks I just DVR'd the series:flowerforyou:

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Sherona
    Sherona Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    YUP I LOVE GILAD. I dont go to the Gym so i work out with Fit TV at home and i ONLY do Gilad. I do Bodies in Motion and then Total Body Sculpt so thats 1 hour a day, five days a week. I Love him, he is soo funny and he makes me laugh and keeps me motivated. The first time i lost 30 pounds, i exercise with him and not that i need to loose weight again, I have started with him again. I know i will get to my goal weight by august.
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Gilad is Hot! I was wondering what Nationality he is...thanks for letting me know he's French...Ooh La La!
  • greekgyrl02
    greekgyrl02 Posts: 123
    Options
    Hahaha my mom used to workout to him when I was little, that guy has been around for awhile Im sure hes doing something right!
  • amy_ryan
    amy_ryan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I always thought he was Israeli...his accent sounds Israeli, and he has filmed some of his shows there too). Anyway, I like Total Body Scupt too. I do it almost every day before work, and I have seen results. Has anyone tried his Total Fit ( think that's what it is called) system?
  • cwjett
    cwjett Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have never liked Gilad, its something about him but i always turn it when his show comes on! lol
    Maybe I will have to give him another chance! I love fittv, they have alot of good shows!
  • Sherona
    Sherona Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    YUP I LOVE GILAD. I dont go to the Gym so i work out with Fit TV at home and i ONLY do Gilad. I do Bodies in Motion and then Total Body Sculpt so thats 1 hour a day, five days a week. I Love him, he is soo funny and he makes me laugh and keeps me motivated. The first time i lost 30 pounds, i exercise with him and not that i need to loose weight again, I have started with him again. I know i will get to my goal weight by august. Also I dont think he is French, He was born in Israel.
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    You know he may very well be Israeli. French, Israeli....whatever...GILAD is my personal fitness trainer. Here is my sched. Yoga (FIT TV)-Power Walk outdoors (30 min)-Gilad (Strength Training).
    Total Time :1 1/2 hrs a day start to finish. I used to waste this time because I never made time for me
    Many people need some kind of extrinsic motivation to work out...mine is GILAD :)

~Namaste
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Girls, you got my curiosity intent on finding Gilad's Nationality...here are highlights from his career biography:

He got his start in Track and Field as a youngster and was a record holding Decathlon Athlete in Israel.

He became an Israeli Military Fitness Officer. He was inducted into the Jewish Sport Hall of Fame in 1991.

He moved to Los Angeles where he began his current Fitness career training celebrities such as: Arnold Schwarzeneger (my Govenor), Jack La Lanne (I love him too, I used to workout with him and my Mom as a young girl) and Joe Thiesman, Football Great.

In March of 2007 he was Inducted into the National Fitness Hall of Fame.

So now we know for sure that he is Israeli...God Love Him!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Gilad is one of the fitness shows I used when I began to exercise.
    Sharon Mann is another.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • plantlady99
    Options
    Doing Rhythmic Step w/Cathe now lol

44118.png
  • plantlady99
    Options
    Doing Rhythmic Step w/Cathe now lol

44118.png

omg I just got to the warm up and I'm poring sweat. It last for 1 hour, well I guess I have a goal. lol

Its a start.
  • luvs2havefun
    Options
    My mom works out to him...but says he's so good looking it's distracting:laugh:
  • rpspkoplin
    Options
    I love Gilad. He's Israeli.
    I used to work out in the afternoon on Fittv, but they changed their programming, took Gilad off, and it's HORRID.
  • cbyee
    cbyee Posts: 4
    Options
    Does anyone know how much calories are burned when you do a FIT TV Total Body Sculpt with Gilad segment?
  • coolergirl
    Options
    I've been a Gilad fan for a long time - I thought he was from Israel. "The Israeli stud muffin" is his nickname :-) . I love the body sculpt workouts. I miss the old FIT TV, used to do a lot of their workouts. Now Gilad is only on Discovery Fit and Health which is way more weird stuff than fitness. Glad they kept Gilad. :smile:
  • Otail
    Otail Posts: 3
    Options
    I am a big fan of Gilad too. Wondering how many calories are burned doing Body Sculpt and Bodies in Motion. I am new here - how do you go about recording these exercises in your daily count on myfitnesspal? Thanks in advance.
  • VISCIENTIST
    Options
    I used Gilad's Quick Fit System and I love the workouts. They are short and effective. I used the same system in 2003 after giving birth to my son and I was able to lose the weight. I love working out to Gilad
  • lvalley9950
    Options
    Gilad is Great; Gilad is Good; Let us thank him for our bod. ;0
    I love Gilad!