Biggest binge.. :(

Options
I had such a good day today! but then my headache got worse and the period pains set in.. Next minute BOOM half a block of chocolate and some pop tarts vanished into my stomach. I literally feel sick.

I dont even know why I'm posting this. I just feel so *kitten* =[

Replies

• moraldd
    moraldd Posts: 99
    Options
    You're posting because that's what we are here for baby. You know what to do... forgive and forget, dust yourself off and get back up and carry on and don't use the binge as a reason to spiral out of control. You know you can do it :flowerforyou:
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    You're posting because that's what we are here for baby. You know what to do... forgive and forget, dust yourself off and get back up and carry on and don't use the binge as a reason to spiral out of control. You know you can do it :flowerforyou:

Thank you :heart:
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^
    This, for sure. We've all had those days and you have to remember it, remember how you are feeling right now and carry on. You got this!
  • bemott
    bemott Posts: 180
    Options
    You made me laugh with "vanished into my stomach" I've had a whole week like that. Hope you can stop the maddness. Take care of you.
  • letsgetsmaller
    Options
    We all have those days. It's not the whole world! Just continue like you did the next day, keep it up!!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    its ok...just get back on track asap! :) your doing great!!! dont let this get u down! :)
  • chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I tore up a massive chunk of chubby hubby bar and washed it down with 2 angry orchard hard ciders
  • sh4690
    sh4690 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it!
    Same thing with me!
    I scraned a packet of chocolate buttons last night..

I do NOT feel guilty though, and I am not going to make myself feel guilty!
    Chocolate at your TOTM is just a complete necessity.. :laugh:

Just carry on as normal and get back on track once the craving is gone :)
    A wee binge once a month never hurt anyone :)

xx
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    One episode is no big. I used to do this day after day after day after .....
    Recognizing the problem is half the battle, they say. Now to overcome the problem; I'm working on it. I'm sure you are, too.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    LOL you call that a binge?

Just treat today like it never happened. No biggie.

And next time share the poptarts.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    the other day i ate 4pcs of french toast with full out sugary butter flavored syrup, about half a pineapple, 4 pilsbury apple turnovers and 3 mini cheesecakes. yup. gross. i couldnt even breathe properly my stomach was so full. **** happens. i know its not healthy and im suprised i didnt go into a total diebetic coma or something. but i survived it...and i keep cruizin!
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    We've ALL had those days, don't let it get you down, one day at a time is all we can do. One blip isn't going to set you right back to the start. You got this!! Oh, and I trust those pop tarts tasted just the way I remember them???
  • BevP123
    BevP123 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I once read on here that if you drop your mobile phone you don't then take a hammer to it.....that sticks with me now.

I still binge, we're only human, but it makes sense to me that when I do have a "bad" day I try my best to leave it behind and not "take a hammer to it". What's the use in punishing yourself. You'll only feel worse and binge again to get over it....

You did the right thing coming here and talking about it instead of burying your head in the fridge....

xxx
  • healthynotthin
    healthynotthin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Oh honey it's okay! People have their days, and honestly, that's not much at all. You're okay. Your body knows what to do to "handle" what you just fed it - don't forget that calories are not the enemy. :flowerforyou: *awkwardly tries to hand you a flower to be nice*
  • MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I tore up a massive chunk of chubby hubby bar and washed it down with 2 angry orchard hard ciders

Yum! But like everyone else said, today is a new day. We all have the days where we just can't say no to our bodies, you'll get back on track!
  • jmeyer925
    jmeyer925 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Well if it vanished into your stomach it's not your fault, sounds like it's a black hole problem :smile:

Your body needs the calorie change up, so it's not all bad! Use it as motivation not to do it again soon, knowing how it makes you feel now!