My 20kg loss (44lb)

Options
I am 23 and 169 cm tall. Before I got pregnant with my first I weighed 62kg (136lbs). I gained 35kg (77lb) with him and only lost some before getting pregnant with my second. A few weeks after the birth of my second I weighed in at 87 kgs (191.4 lbs). That was in March. I actively worked on losing weight between March and June and got down to about 77 kgs (169.4) before getting gastro REALLY bad. After that I didn't focus too much on my diet and exercise but slowly kept losing weight. The second 'Before' picture is from the start of July where I was about 72kg (158.4), and the second after is from today at 66.7kg (146.7). I still want to lose another 10 kg (22lbs).

I am VERY sorry about the mess in the after picture, was sharing a room with a newborn baby after a c section and very behind on the washing!

Untitled.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!